SF POKEFANS! BEHOLD!

Esme

omg omg omg omg omg omg

OMG

Discuss this amazing piece of work NAO! >:U

Edited by Esme

so this is an anime? and there's no Ash? I approve :D

I'm not sure, but judging by the end of the video, it's just a promotion for the game. Still, though, we might just get more of these amazing shorts!

That was a commercial for the GAME!?!?!

That was sick as shit! I am now super hyped up for this game. Congrats on Nintendo for learning the magic that is metal.

A-fucking-greed!

It won't let me watch it 'cause it says it's private. ;-;

h.t.t.p://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwhnt4ytE3k

Remove the dots in http, paste that link, and it should work. :U

Edited by Esme

Nope. Can't watch it. Private, apparently.

Edit: Might work now.

Edit: Nope. Still won't work.

Edited by Raven

That was good enough to be extracted from a movie. I hope they make a movie based off this game. That was epic shit.

And I just want this game some more now.

Amazing is the simplest thing I can say at the moment!!! Now I'm sure I will get this one.

Too many things new to this and the Plasmas think they are like Team Rockett now, anyways this will be amazing! Can't wait to play it.

Very cool. I just don't like the way the game is going with all the technological, mysterious stuff. I like my pokemon more down to earth and traditional. Maybe that's why I enjoy the postgame, wandering around the routes so much.

Wow I'm speechless. That might just be an advertisement for a game, but man that looked epic. Arcanine and Lucario! And the gym battle with Elesa I believe? Man if the Pokemon anime was similar to THAT, maybe I'd still be watching it haha. And was that Cheren without glasses?

Wow I'm speechless. That might just be an advertisement for a game, but man that looked epic. Arcanine and Lucario! And the gym battle with Elesa I believe? Man if the Pokemon anime was similar to THAT, maybe I'd still be watching it haha. And was that Cheren without glasses?

Yup, you weren't hallucinating.

I might be wrong, but I think he gave them to Bianca because she now has glasses that look just like Cheren's.

Edited by Esme