Sprite thingy :B

Thor Odinson

Because I honestly can't be fucked to dig up my old thread from page I dont' even know now and honestly I don't want to deal with looking at my old shit, so I'm making a new thread. Mods can lock the old one if they want. I don't want to ever go back to it.

Anyway just got out of a spriting hiatus. Here's some recent shit that's actually worth looking at.

lumilumi.png

Gonna get AK to fix this at some point

if she isn't lazy :B

doop.png

Other personal mug?

alastor.png

Alastor in Elibian Nights

marisb.png

Maris/Malice/whatever

sergey.png

Serge

getting out of this spriting hiatus

The Other Personal Mug, I really feel like her head angle just isn't working with her hair angle, and it doesn't help that her left shoulderpad thing is higher than the right (design thing, not spriting error) which gives the illusion that her left shoulder is higher than her right.

serge.png

Serge brighter hair get, attempted to more FEfy the shading. Dunno if that worked

doopi.png

Okay I don't know what I'm doing at this point but is this better :B

@ Amely: FINISH HER

@ Char: Yes doeet join us

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I think Serge's hair colour is still a bit lighter than that but it could just be the poor quality of the pic I'm seeing in SF x3

Now I'm really tempted to do Ronku or something.... I still haven't done a half body yet or anything....

EDIT: Bad Freohr, mixing up names!! >=I

Edited by Freohr Datia

Go do Ronku.

I've tested it with brighter reds but they just end up burning my eyes @____@

Red is a terrible colour to deal with in spriting in general, so hard to get right

If someone wants to donate a non-crappy red palette to me I'll take it

Lumi's boobies, gimme a FE13 person to spritan so I can join the fad~<3

Lumi's boobies are like a magic 8-ball + magic lamp; you rub them, and they give you answers.

I'm...getting around to your mug. Except I just came back to CA, and my mom is yelling at me to get a job, so...

I'd have to agree on Serge not looking very FE, but it's very nice all the same. Seems really broken-anti-aliasy-dithershit-ish in some parts, though.

Well here's my attempt at making the coloury stuffs better, dunno if this helps =o

20248841064455947412.png

And now I'll see if I can go do ronku...

Edited by Freohr Datia

sergeq.png

Changed up colour a bit more

Resized to fit standard FE proportions

fixed up a bunch of stuff Yeti pointed out in Skype chat involving neck and other stuff

hopefully final version Imma move on to Sairi now

I still think there is an inconsistent style of shading going on in that sprite. The FE-like face, hair, and and part of the helm don't match the style used in the rest, which is a lot more... sedated? and detailed. It reminded me of that Squareeeeenix game on the DS called A.S.H..

Edited by Celice

Goddammit point out my problems before I move on to another sprite

I'll make another attempt to make the armour more GBAFE-looking. Don't really have experience with this type of armour, so that FE13 portrait is all I had :B

but I'll see what I can do.

In the mean time

picture40g.png

Why did I torture myself with new angles

• 3 months later...