CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

Alright, Blitz isn't Swordmaster. Haze isn't quite as sadistic as I thought. Then kindly stop finding bad excuses to not claim. If your role hinted that Prims/Strawman are lying, you might want to be not-subtle about it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like I said, it is a gut instinct, it has nothing to do with my PR or PM

I think those two look somewhat better now and I think I will claim to them IF they get a scum lynch in this phase instead of my original plan.

Remember that they're going off of semi-incomplete information. For example, they don't have my claim. While I'm certain no one's gonna claim what I've got, the fact that I can't send it over doesn't help.

@Kay: You've got it wrong, gal. There's no need to explicitely sound townish unless you're mafia or a terrible (or ridiculously over-paranoid) player - it comes naturally. The point of talking is also not for the mafia to make scumslips (although it certainly is nice when they do), but rather to draw connections and help invalidate the mafia's fakeclaims because of things they may have said earlier that don't match.

Well yeah. That's why Anouleth's point that townies screw up is invalid. I'm saying scum will be a lot more likely to sound scummy.

I think I said it was one reason for talking, not the only one.

Obviously because I don't have the same amaaaaazing scumhunting skillz you do.

You'll only get better with practice, and how can anyone scumhunt if no one talks? "Psych posted nothing, he's neutral, Iris posted nothing, she's neutral, Kaoz posted nothing, he's neutral"? And I don't want to hear any rubbish about how everyone else can do the talking.

If i sound like scum, could you guys point to posts that bother you, and specify which parts so i atleast have a chance to defend myself? Also, that psych vote was because i was pressured to vote, and since blitz is supposedly a most likely town, i figured i go with a person that is scummy in my views. It so happens, that that person was psych who was also in Prims list.

It's not specific posts that bother me, I don't like that about half your posts have been just goofing off.

The thing about Kay is that, even if her few posts are pretty pro-town, she's mostly stayed off of the radar because of that, and it makes me uncomfortable. Iris and Elieson are town imo, and my biggest town reads (I mean besides Prims/Strawman)

I've just been busy-ish. Trying to post when I can.

##Vote: Shinori

The measure of a man stands or falls with what he leaves behind. Shinori, I expect some up-to-date opinions from you so we have something to go on if/once you're lynched.

true, but doesn't stop Straw from saying he has information regarding Kaoz should be scum, which means they have quite a bit to find at least one

How in the bloody FUCK do you know Blitz's PR?

##Vote: Kaoz

Because it's painfully obvious. He mentioned "gut" in pretty much every post of his, I think he even capitalized it at times.

like I said, it is a gut instinct, it has nothing to do with my PR or PM

I think those two look somewhat better now and I think I will claim to them IF they get a scum lynch in this phase instead of my original plan.

How the hell can they get scum lynched this phase based off of role PMs? Some of them might be good fake claims, you know. You're being stupid and expecting too much.

(omg ignore the phone lag)

I meant that if Blitz's PR is to mention his gut instinct all the time, does that mean he's me?

Shinori (6): Prims, Bizz, Iris, Marth , Kaoz, Kay

Slayer (2): Balcerzak, Rein

Kaoz (3): Raymond, eclipse, Strawman

Psych (1): Anouleth

eclipse (1): Blitz

Not voting: Elieson, Psych, Shinori, Slayer,

Current Votals

(omg ignore the phone lag)

I meant that if Blitz's PR is to mention his gut instinct all the time, does that mean he's me?

I have to cryptic and say nothing about it

I said you were scummy didn't I?

anyways

@Marth, why do you think it is too much to ask for from the "town leaders" to lead us to victory by lynching scum?

Since I cleared Rein, I don't really have any major suspicions now. Going over the past few pages I'm not getting anything really, but there's something weird about Kaoz.

I'm gonna reserve voting for now. Hopefully there's something that piques my interest when I get home.

I said you were scummy didn't I?

anyways

@Marth, why do you think it is too much to ask for from the "town leaders" to lead us to victory by lynching scum?

It is too much to ask anyone to find and lynch scum because its D1 dammit, we don't even have night action info. Not to mention we can't guarantee the lynch targets are truly scum at any time.

That's not true.

We have my Night action info, and a cleared Rein, and we also know Eclipse is Prims.

Yes but I wonder if that's enough to find scum.

##Vote: Shinori

The measure of a man stands or falls with what he leaves behind. Shinori, I expect some up-to-date opinions from you so we have something to go on if/once you're lynched.

I'm currently being voted by stating too many townish opinions. I've stated who i thought was scum and ive stated who i thought was town. I voted elieson because he isn't doing much at all and I wanted him to answer a question. If i had voted a majority of the other players i would have been called out by prims again for an easy jump onto a wagon. Which blitz had 2 votes on him and psych had 2 votes on him at the time as well. And other than that I felt like i wouldn't learn anything from voting the others without enough substantial evidence or reason to vote them, not to mention then i would be voted because i am just voting to vote. So i voted elieson which seemed like my only real option. Since being the third person onto a wagon is late supposedly and my opinions are too town/general town consensus. Which confuses me. Am i supposed to say stuff different from the town? Should i saw i think prims is scum even though he is 90% most likely town?

I just don't get the reasoning for voting me frankly. And some people weren't even giving reasoning either.