CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I get the feeling the role degrading thing is limited. It just seems too OP to be unimited, really.

Something tells me not. They fired off a shot at shade on N0 when they wouldn't have known his role. You wouldn't fire a limited ability blindly.

Something tells me not. They fired off a shot at shade on N0 when they wouldn't have known his role. You wouldn't fire a limited ability blindly.

ok,I shouldve thought of that.

Strawman, do we have a safeguard?

Unless shade was lieing and he didn't get targeted, he could be scum knowing about the ability and saying he got targeted with it to make it look that way. Most likely not though, but i figured i would throw out the possibility.

Unless shade was lieing and he didn't get targeted, he could be scum knowing about the ability and saying he got targeted with it to make it look that way. Most likely not though, but i figured i would throw out the possibility.

Except that he would claim to Strawman what exact effect happened to his role. So Strawman here is the proof to that.

Scum could say that he had something happen to his role, and then say the weaker version of his role. What's to stop him from fake claiming that. And with it happening a second time it would just make it look more town.

There's always the possibility as well that shade never told strawman, in which case she could easily lie to him now about it.

I thought about that possibility, but if that was the case, then Strawman would've brought it up, I think, instead of telling us to vote for Kay. However, Strawman, if you confirm that Raymond did NOT in fact, send you any details about it, then I would actually think of getting a Raymond lynch. I don't think he's that stupid/careless though.

Strawman, do we have a safeguard?

it appears not.

I thought about that possibility, but if that was the case, then Strawman would've brought it up, I think, instead of telling us to vote for Kay. However, Strawman, if you confirm that Raymond did NOT in fact, send you any details about it, then I would actually think of getting a Raymond lynch. I don't think he's that stupid/careless though.

There's always the possibility as well that shade never told strawman, in which case she could easily lie to him now about it.

Didn't Anouleth claim weakened before Ray did?

To the three quotes above, Raymond claimed to me day 1 with both his role and that it had been downgraded and what it was downgraded to. Which means technically, Raymond claimed it before Anouleth, just not in thread.

Kay (7): StSS, Shinori, Bizz, Slayer, Marth, eclipse, Psych

Shinori (4): Balcerzak, Kaoz, Kay, Elieson

Kaoz (2): Raymond, Iris

Iris (1): Blitz

Not Voting (2): Anouleth, Rein

It's still too quiet in here. I will also be extremely pissed if Kay is town - her logic regarding me was terrible, and she did nothing to correct it.

I don't know if it's just me, but a lot of Kay's later defenses seem half-baked

I got the feeling that she was either reading the wrong game or not even trying. If that's her PR then shame on you, hosts.

Come to think of it, that is a Blitz-style justification. However, there's two problems with it:

1. If that's really her PR, then that's her fault for not saying it's her PR.

2. If not, then I take it that she's not interested in the game, in which case boo if she flips town.

RP is fine, until it gets in the way of scumhunting.

Actually. . .

##Vote: Kaoz

Blitz himself said that bad logic isn't always a scumtell. Empty words, on the other hand. . .

we should probably choose a lynch soon

I mean yeah I want Kaoz gone but I don't think the Kay wagon will change this late in the phase ;-;