Fire Emblem 7: Rearranged Mode

marcus90

Start the game from Lyn Hard Mode to avoid lots of gratuoituous glitches of Normal Mode.

You can start the game from Eliwood Normal Mode too, but it will be Harsher from there.

A READ ME IT'S INTO THE PATCH DIRECTORY ITSELF.

Try to keep everybody alive in Lyn Mode, otherwise you get a malus in Eliwood/Hector Mode.

Version 0.7E

Readme me has anything you need to know.

Tell me what you think about the patch, what should I try to polish out and what you'd like to see more into it.

Edited by marcus90

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More, y'know, details could probably get me to be fucked to try this. Like a changelog.

11)Slim weapons have Luna effect.

what.

11)Slim weapons have Luna effect but their attack his shitty as hell.

15) Chapter 3 has a 16 speed Hero you HAVE to disctract with florina, otherwise you get mauled

two points to make.

1: This is still not a good idea. Even with a MT of 0 (doing STR damage) you're going to end up doing more damage with Slim than Iron on ...approximately everything non-Mage, more damage with Slim than Steel on most physical fighters, and more damage with Slim than Silver Blades on vanilla base!Harken.

EDIT: Unless you're also planning to make Slim Swords unique or something, in which case I still think it's a shitty idea but not as bad.

2: Putting an unkillable enemy in the way isn't a fun idea unless you *really* know what you're doing.

Edited by Integrity

two points to make.

1: This is still not a good idea. Even with a MT of 0 (doing STR damage) you're going to end up doing more damage with Slim than Iron on ...approximately everything non-Mage, more damage with Slim than Steel on most physical fighters, and more damage with Slim than Silver Blades on vanilla base!Harken.

EDIT: Unless you're also planning to make Slim Swords unique or something, in which case I still think it's a shitty idea but not as bad.

2: Putting an unkillable enemy in the way isn't a fun idea unless you *really* know what you're doing.

1) Now that you make me think about it, I'll make the PRF weapons, somehow, Luna-based, so they are much more useful now. Fuck with the slim weapons.

2) The hero there is perfectly killable in the next patch (like before, just got defense nerfed enough to take the damage to kill him).

i'd be more willing to play this if i could dl it without having to sign up for a 4shared account

Mediafire will work, right?

Edited by Tangerine

two points to make.

In my experience few enemies have more than 14DEF or whatever it takes for a Slim to be stronger than a Silver Blade. I still think it's a bad idea; they would trivialise bosses and having such a strong weapon type be E rank is too generous.

In my experience few enemies have more than 14DEF or whatever it takes for a Slim to be stronger than a Silver Blade. I still think it's a bad idea; they would trivialise bosses and having such a strong weapon type be E rank is too generous.

I made it a unique weapon with 60 uses for Lyn/Swordmasters only, but maybe that is way too much. 15 uses maybe it's better?

Edited by marcus90

I was going to clarify for you, but then I saw your grammar was atrocious; I can barely tell what you're trying to say--like a fish muffed up in your mouth.

Go to eat some scatological mucus, you dwele.

In my game, slim weapons also penetrate defenses. However, Slim swords are Myrmidon/SM locked, and Slim Lances are Pegasi locked, not to mention both will be hella expensive and pretty rare. You can play Generic War and see how the Slim lance is pretty balanced since Pegasi are rather weak. Also, unlike Luna, slim weapons don't have wtf-rape critical hit, and they'll have low number of uses too.

In my game, slim weapons also penetrate defenses. However, Slim swords are Myrmidon/SM locked, and Slim Lances are Pegasi locked, not to mention both will be hella expensive and pretty rare. You can play Generic War and see how the Slim lance is pretty balanced since Pegasi are rather weak. Also, unlike Luna, slim weapons don't have wtf-rape critical hit, and they'll have low number of uses too.

Thanks for this. I just don't know how to make some kind of weapon class-locked, mynus for the Swordmaster/Lyn option.

Go to eat some scatological mucus, you dwele.

The fuck you can spell sort of.

So start doing so

So we can understand what the hell you're typing half of the time

"Kany Katty" like wtf are you trying to misspell things.

Another thing, why in hell is Sain a sword locked lord, if anyone should be(which I find retarded as an idea itself) it should be Kent, the actual swordsman.

Edited by Kitty of Time

You may want to consider editing the typo in the topic description, it looks more professional.

Also I think Rearranged mode would be a better thing to call it, but that's just me.

The fuck you can spell sort of.

So start doing so

So we can understand what the hell you're typing half of the time

"Kany Katty" like wtf are you trying to misspell things.

Another thing, why in hell is Sain a sword locked lord, if anyone should be(which I find retarded as an idea itself) it should be Kent, the actual swordsman.

Is it so wrong with me if I write typos some times? You need any hugs?

About Sain being a Lord, he is the bulkier one, and the palette is fit to him perfectly, so he stays that way.

You may want to consider editing the typo in the topic description, it looks more professional.

Also I think Rearranged mode would be a better thing to call it, but that's just me.

Sure, just give me the time.

Edited by Madam Red

Is it so wrong with me if I write typos some times? You need any hugs?

About Sain being a Lord, he is the bulkier one, and the palette is fit to him perfectly, so he stays that way.

The hell is that supposed to mean

And if you want people to take you seriously and understand you, yes it's so wrong of you to make terrible typos.