This makes way too much sense...

I believe I've once seen a gif on 4chan where Gatrie, Sain and Saul faces were pasted over people who were harassing somebody with a Florina face pasted over her. "Gatrie" in particular had a plump stomach, and continuously "bumped" her with it. It was very stupid, and much funnier than it had any right to be.

that is all

Welp.

Looks like I have to gut someone or somewhen.

Guest Goldie

BwuuuhohoohojojojJOJOWHEBEBUWBUEUEGHHAAHAAHAHH! My fellow human being self enjoooohohoHOHOOOOOOYS the fellow human being created drawing of the horse toy unit in the bottom left corner of the fellow human being created picture posted in this fellow human being created thread on the serenesforest site created forum thing HEHEHEHEOHheheheheeeeeeeHEEEEJAKAKAKAKWBEKEKEKEEEEEEEEEEE! :]

BwuuuhohoohojojojJOJOWHEBEBUWBUEUEGHHAAHAAHAHH! My fellow human being self enjoooohohoHOHOOOOOOYS the fellow human being created drawing of the horse toy unit in the bottom left corner of the fellow human being created picture posted in this fellow human being created thread on the serenesforest site created forum thing HEHEHEHEOHheheheheeeeeeeHEEEEJAKAKAKAKWBEKEKEKEEEEEEEEEEE! :]

U r Zodd artist.

Shouldn't Canas's ending say "killed by a snowstorm"?

The funny thing is that it doesn't say that silly.