Serenes Forest's Version Of:

Elieson

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I originally thought the Ein part of your name was referring to the DOA2+ character. What I Got was originally going to be Nono's head/ace cut and pasted onto this guy's:

35ib0b.jpg

Although I do like that he used Nono's confession CG BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW I'M GONNA BE ALL OVER THAT in about 6 months.

Oh wells. EO4 hype will keep me busy.

Guest Goldie

My fellow human being self still can't fellow human being seem to fellow human being understand this fellow human being created internet fad thing lolz, the fellow human being created pictures do look fellow human being silly and fellow human being funny though :]

Reminding Elieson to make an epic one for INteg.

Reminding Elieson to do any one for anyone.

Actually home with a night off, for the first night off from Job #1 and Job #2 in 10 days. Expect results, because I can.

No no Ein, I just logon from my Phone, and I don't see avatars on my phone. I see the picture set in your Profile section, so I had no idea that you had changed it.

And who are you to say anything about perving?

No no Ein, I just logon from my Phone, and I don't see avatars on my phone. I see the picture set in your Profile section, so I had no idea that you had changed it.

And who are you to say anything about perving?

I see.

I am me. I can say anything about anything. Everyone else can so I can as well. :smug: