soooo many options....

ok so aside from the logical choices what are people class changing? got the game this morning and im at chapter 10 now. i promoted Sonia(MU) to grandmaster at lvl 10 and i also promoted Viole(bow knight), mariabelle and sumia. i changed sumia into a cleric asap and she is a sage now. worked out pretty good cuz my liz was sucking real bad. mariabelle actually is turnin into a pretty good Valkyrie. i also turned taimo into a dark mage for the purpose of having her be a dark knight. planning on turning sol and gaia into myrmidons and ima go from there. im gob-smacked at how fun this game is...

that feel when i dont have and never will unless NA release

which signs arent looking too great

I don't think we should start worrying ourselves until about a month or two (so NOA can give an announcement or a hint or SOMETHING and also because E3. :U), then we can weep over "the NA release that never ever came and will never ever come any time soon".

Good god, the words in that quote made me kind of sad... and I was the one who typed it. :<

ffffffffffffffff

I thought this was gonna be a thread about the following video:

Anyway...

The choices that are available to the player seem kind of overwhelming.

Although I'll end up just going with my favorite pairings and default classes in the long run anyway.

that feel when i dont have and never will unless NA release

which signs arent looking too great

Game companies are waiting for E3 to do any revealing. Wait for E3 to be over before you start talking about bad looking signs.

Just chillax and don't worry about it for like 2 weeks. =)

well my liz turned out to be good as a sage. and selena is just effing AMAZING IN her assasin Class i love her. gaia i made him an assasin and its cool. sol yea SWORDSMASTER it was a beast.

seriously i should buy an english version now. seriously america?! seriously ._.

Do whatever feels right; it's a lot more fun just trying things out and you have plenty of room for error on Normal. The one thing to keep in mind is that a lot of promoted classes, especially Grandmaster, learn their best skills at LV15, so if you're planning on reclassing them to another promoted class, make sure you know what skill you can get by waiting until LV15.

Have you set up your internet yet? You have a few more days left to get the Marth DLC for free.

i did set up the internet, but im not sure if i got the maps or not, there are 2 spots on the map i cant get to yet , but i got spotpass and everything. honestly im not gonna worry about dlc. if its that good ill wait for the american version. i wanna know whats goin on in the story right so bad...

i did set up the internet, but im not sure if i got the maps or not, there are 2 spots on the map i cant get to yet , but i got spotpass and everything. honestly im not gonna worry about dlc. if its that good ill wait for the american version. i wanna know whats goin on in the story right so bad...

If you can get to the internet, then just go to the Other-World Gate and select Marth's map to download it. No need to play it yet, but you may as well get this one while it's free.

The two additional spots will become available once you unlock the Final. Same should go for any other maps you get through SpotPass.

• 3 weeks later...

just finished a game with MUxKromnoms and made lucina a sorceror and she was good, but i like her better as a swordmaster. velvet makes an awesome thief but my least fav unit by far is donny... he is so ridiculously weak and he takes forever to lvl up, im only lvling him up so selena has good stats when i recriut her