What if the other FEs had Change Seals in limited amounts?

What do you imagine being some possible and desirable options if you could change the class of your units in the other games in the series by simply using an item?

Some options that come to mind...

Duessel: Great Knight -> Paladin

Oswin: Knight -> Cavalier

Nephenee: Soldier -> Pegasus Knight

Dieck: Mercenary -> Myrmidon

Klein: Sniper -> Nomadic Trooper

Why do you want to change Dieck?

Generally, just change units into more mobile classes. Also Axe > Lance > Sword.

Out of all the units I can think of, Meg is probably the one that craves a change seal the most. Gatrie would probably love something like a warrior too.

SM is better than hero in FE6

Is it something about hand axe being too inaccurate? I haven't played FE6 in years...

Out of all the units I can think of, Meg is probably the one that craves a change seal the most.

This. OH GOD THIS. If Meg could change class, and up some of her growths...

wub.gif

I would try and solo a couple chapters with her. Because I could.

But Dieck needs the Hand Axe to counter the Nomads!!!

Isadora: Paladin -> Falcoknight

Holy smokes! 17 Aid! She's a flying promoted unit that can carry promoted Oswin.

Axes are very inaccurate and SM gets 30 crit instead of 15 aka bosskilling goodness

Oh yeah, now I remember there used to be a set up that gets Rutger to 105 crit. Pretty awesome to think about at least.

fe10 Sothe-> Wyvern Lord

fe10 Zihark-> Wyvern Lord

Every unit in fe10->Wyvern Lord or Wolf.

GG[?s]

fe6 Alance->Wyverns

Edited by Folgore Green

But Dieck needs the Hand Axe to counter the Nomads!!!

Isadora: Paladin -> Falcoknight

Holy smokes! 17 Aid! She's a flying promoted unit that can carry promoted Oswin.

Class change is good but it doesn't turn women into men.

Class change is good but it doesn't turn women into men.

Isadora's base Con is 6. Female Paladin --> Falcoknight would give -3 Con.

Granted, that would have some serious other consequences, such as a severe weakness to light breezes.

Edited by Othin

There's a FE 8 hack called Fire Emblem Girls that has change seals (they are called knight crowns in the hack). It's worth checking out for those of you who want a challenge.

If i could change seal a character I would try using one on Mist. Go from valkyrie to sage or something that uses magic. Although using a Sonic Sword with her in FE9 on the final map was just beautiful.

Eliwood: Lord -> Cavalier

His promotion is already a gimped Pallie anyway... Suprisingly (or not surprisingly at all if you know me) I'm not really thinking of Movement, more about more weapon flexibility and CON.

I MIGHT make Hector into an Armor/General, but probably only if it would allow him to promote normally while he couldn't otherwise (unlikely, if the game had Change Seals then I could imagine it handling promotion like FE13 too).

Louise: Sniper -> Nomad Trooper MAYBE. I say maybe because I don't think it would be in her class set and I'm not sure I'd want to expend a CS on someone I view as filler-ish.

Innes: Sniper -> Ranger DEFINITELY! I'm a lot more certain about this one because I KNOW it would be in his class set and I DO use him.

FE10!Gatrie -> Warrior, do I even have to explain this one?

All Archers into Nomads for one thing. I just love Bow Knights. If we could change them into classes from other games, I'd also make all the magicians Mage Knights/Valkyries/Dark Knights/FE13!Falcoknights/Dark Pegasi...basically, just give everyone a horse. Soren would own the world from the saddle of a pony.

Except for Myrmidons, and those already on horses. Myrmidons would all become Thieves and horse units would all become...I dunno, Soldiers or something.

And Largo, Dozla and Hawkeye would become Priests. Just to completely screw it all around.

FE13 class sets are determined individually by character: two characters that share one class probably won't share their others.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/class_set.html

Well, the Fighter can become a Barb, and the Barb can become a Fighter. Based on that, seems like it's safe to assume the majority of Fighters could become Barbs/Pirates.

Lilina:

Either Mage ---> Myrmidon or Mage ---> Nomad

Even it would be more for kicks, I would definitely do it.

And maybe throw in Sage ----> Druid for Pent as well.

I can't think of any more at the moment, however.

Isadora's base Con is 6. Female Paladin --> Falcoknight would give -3 Con.

Granted, that would have some serious other consequences, such as a severe weakness to light breezes.

Better yet, let's swap Isadora back down to Pegasus Knight. 2 Con. 18 Aid. Now she can airlift General Oswin who has used a Body Ring!

Although, 2 Con seems alarmingly unhealthy for a fully-grown mature woman. Yikes.