itt post your BMI

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so how were you "in shape" if you were obese.

in shape means I played entire basketball games without breaks in highschool.

i could run jump and shoot and keep up with all the short people. That's how I was in shape. My weight was 270 in highschool. the majority of it was muscle and bone weight. I had 60 bpm pulse rate. I was an athlete. and according to this thing I was obese.

My BP and heart rate look like an athlete's. Doesn't mean I'm in shape (quite the opposite, really).

I'm saying that I was in shape. I'm fairly sure I could outrun anyone here in the forest. (except for that big fucker with the long legs. idk.)

Height: 5'6

Weight: 87 pounds

BMI: 14.0

I'm not anorexic, I swear. I can eat more than my 200 pound 6'5 friend. I just have a fast metabolism and almost no muscle mass.

Edited by BigBangMeteor

I'm not anorexic, I swear. I can eat more than my 200 pound 6'5 friend. I just have a fast metabolism and almost no muscle mass.

And I thought I had the worst BMI

holy jeebas

Go lift some weights, man. Turn that skinny ass into a sexy ass.

That's a pretty big (for lack of a better word atm) statement to say considering you don't actually know anyone in the forest IRL.

I know. That's how confident I am. of course the statement is kinda useless now, seeing as there will be no way to prove it since I am nowhere as fast as I used to be.

point being. there is more to being obese than just weight.

keep at it, you're doing great

bmi.png

I'm really tall and thin.

But I'd just like to point out if it hasn't already that BMI doesn't give a good representation of your health. Muscle weighs more than fat, so you can be almost overweight for BMI and yet you'd be fine. It's weird for athletes and things. I think Micheal Jordan was considered obese at the height of his career.

I know. That's how confident I am. of course the statement is kinda useless now, seeing as there will be no way to prove it since I am nowhere as fast as I used to be.

point being. there is more to being obese than just weight.

I'd like to think that the majority of this board is smart enough to figure that out.

lol

Most of us are just taking this as some kind of fun thing. If people are that stupid they are that stupid.

Instead now you sound kinda cocky

Edited by Luminescent Blade

my BMI is 17.5, though that's mostly due to the fact muscles weigh more than fat. I'm doing okay on fat, it's the muscles that I have too little of...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Goldie

Is Goldie Spanish or did she just feel like using the Spanish version?

A fellow human being cousin of my fellow human being self is fellow human being created Spanish and my fellow human being self learned it off fellow human being growing up with her fellow human being lovely fellow human being self ohohoohohoooo! So my fellow human being self enjoys going for fellow human being created Spanish options every fellow human being now and then hehehehEEE! :]