hlw everyone

fzmasuk

I am new here and I have no idea on how to operate in this site

I have actually never played FE, but want to try it someday.

I only joined this site cause it seemed very interesting when someone in my class was browsing it

Yo. Was that person registered here? If so, then ask them for advice. Also, give the games a shot. I think they're fun~!

Aha, thats an interesting way to discover the site. Welcome! The games are pretty fun if you're into that kind of thing.

Alternatively you can just spend all of your time in the general forums section. And maybe play like...mafia or something.

Yo. Was that person registered here? If so, then ask them for advice. Also, give the games a shot. I think they're fun~!

guilty as charged

BLITZ. You find this person and give them the low down on this site. Bonus points if you get him to play mafia.

I know the person, only catch his English is pretty bad, so I might have to tutor [and we all know how bad I am at certain stuff including English] him some stuff about making posts in mafia [meaning I will most likely have to be on a leave from mafia helping him out], if he plays that is.

Hi there! Welcome to SF!

If you never played FE, try this : FE 4 (Genealogy of Holy War), FE 7 (Blazing Sword), FE 8 (Sacred Stones), FE 11 (Shadow Dragon), and FE 12 (Shin Monsou No Nazo / New Mystery of the Emblem) laugh.gif