Nintendo Dream June & July issues

Not sure if anybody is interested, but the two most recent issues of Nintendo Dream include an official FE13 comic and the latest (July) issue has a interview with the development staff. Unfortunately that's about all the details I have.

Well, it seems Tiamo was intended to be the Catria of this game, hence why she can't support Krom.

This is a long shot, does anyone know of somebody who buys this magazine and is able to take pictures?

Not sure if anybody is interested, but the two most recent issues of Nintendo Dream include an official FE13 comic and the latest (July) issue has a interview with the development staff. Unfortunately that's about all the details I have.

Well, it seems Tiamo was intended to be the Catria of this game, hence why she can't support Krom.

This is a long shot, does anyone know of somebody who buys this magazine and is able to take pictures?

If I can find a place that sells it in Tokyo I can pick it up while I'm here.

It's volumes 218 and 219, correct?

You know this whole deal about Catria and her unrequited love got me thinking

While going through the selection menu in order to do the support conversations (Anyone feel free co correct me) first you select the person whose bonds you'd like to see strengthened and then there's the option that says basically, now as say ... Frederick, who'd you like to talk to ?

Seeing things that way and considering we know how Tiamo can't support Krom (she can't approach him), should such a thing also mean the opposite is true ? Meaning Tiamo can't support Krom due to her inability to approach him, but maybe Krom can approach Tiamo because he doesn't share her flaw.

I know this is just one being at the end of his wits but this could either be a case of fridge brilliance on the part of the devs the final nail on the coffin, but if someone could confirm or utterly debunk this sometime soon, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by Voldomania

You know this whole deal about Catria and her unrequited love got me thinking

While going through the selection menu in order to do the support conversations (Anyone feel free co correct me) first you select the person whose bonds you'd like to see strengthened and then there's the option that says basically, now as say ... Frederick, who'd you like to talk to ?

Seeing things that way and considering we know how Tiamo can't support Krom (she can't approach him), should such a thing also mean the opposite is true ? Meaning Tiamo can't support Krom due to her inability to approach him, but maybe Krom can approach Tiamo because he doesn't share her flaw.

I know this is just one being at the end of his wits but this could either be a case of fridge brilliance on the part of the devs the final nail on the coffin, but if someone could confirm or utterly debunk this sometime soon, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Doesn't work that way. The conversations are always two-way and can be triggered on either character's profile. I'm looking at Krom's support list right now on my game and it has:

MU

Sumia

Lucina

Frederick

Liz

Gaia

Mark (son)

Soiree

Mariabel

Olivia

I was thinking about the Tiamo/Krom thing. In the everyones room some of the events involve characters who can't build supports having small conversations, I wonder what the Krom-Tiamo one(s) would be like.

I was thinking about the Tiamo/Krom thing. In the everyones room some of the events involve characters who can't build supports having small conversations, I wonder what the Krom-Tiamo one(s) would be like.

They're each just one line; I suspect they're just along the lines of the FE10 ones.

Thank you for making things clear Othin.

Well, that does it then. The only thing that remains is to hope for Nintendo to add some things for the English version (as unlikely as that might be. And a longshot I'm aware, but hey)

According to this one page we have here, Krom cannot marry the following damsels either:

Liz, Miriel, Velvet, Nono, Sariya, Anna, Serge, Sairi, Tiki, Flavia.

So it's not just Tiamo. And the list stops at Mariabel so far.

Which is weird since Nono, Sariya, Velvet, and Anna(?) are recruitable before Olivia. It's obvious why Nono and Velvet aren't able to pair up with Krom since Lucina looks 100% human from the beginning, but does that mean that Sariya is too crazy and Anna is too greedy to be married to a royal?

Anna is a special case; she doesn't have any kids specific to her and can only pair with MU. Same story with Sairi, Tiki, Basilio, Flavia, and the bonus characters.

Krom's only possible pairings are female MU, Soiree, Sumia, Mariabel, and Olivia. I'm not entirely sure why.

Speaking of, is MU the only character who can support everyone? Or is Krom just weird?

MU is the only character able to support everyone, but most opposite-gender pairs of Gen 1 characters all have supports, and the same goes for opposite-gender pairs of Gen 2 characters. So yes, Krom and Sumia are just weird.

Krom and Sumia are the only ones who can have kids and also have restricted S supports.

Kids other than Mark, specifically.

...Or we just accept the story and characters as they were purposefully set up?

Othin, why must you be such a cynic? Don't you believe in love? Don't you believe that love can blossom anywhere, at any time, between any two people of the opposite gender regardless of their personality?

Othin, why must you be such a cynic? Don't you believe in love? Don't you believe that love can blossom anywhere, at any time, between any two people of the opposite gender regardless of their personality?

I feel like the correct answer is yes.

Love can bloom anywhere...

Except between two people of the same gender.

Love can bloom anywhere...

Except between two people of the same gender.

I think that's the Aesop of the game. But remember! Kissing Cousins and loli/shotacon are perfectly acceptable. Hell, even marrying Warlords and Emperors who start international conflicts is great, but gays and lesbians? Icky!

Edited by ISRMMBV