Nintendo Dream June & July issues

I think that's the Aesop of the game. But remember! Kissing Cousins and loli/shotacon are perfectly acceptable. Hell, even marrying Warlords and Emperors who start international conflicts is great, but gays and lesbians? Icky!

Don't forget about the women who brainwash for fun!

Oh wait, all women do that.

Anna is a special case; she doesn't have any kids specific to her and can only pair with MU. Same story with Sairi, Tiki, Basilio, Flavia, and the bonus characters.

And they all produce female Mark right?

I still wanna know if marrying Inverse/Bassie/Flav gets you a mixed race-looking Mark. I'd kinda like that as a change to most super-important-ish people in the plot being really pale/super white(not that I mind that, or mean what I said in anyway racist, but I find it hard to describe skin tones right now). I would lulz and say I'm playing as my ancestor (I'm black and white too, at least) personally.

Edited by Only My Unit

That's true, and I just found his confession image too, oh lord.

Basilio_confession.jpg

SO MANY PAIRINGS TO MAKE

Dammit I want to pair with him and Gangrel and Valhart but endgame pairings are so hard to justify.

SO MANY PAIRINGS TO MAKE

Dammit I want to pair with him and Gangrel and Valhart but endgame pairings are so hard to justify.

Inverse for Dark Knight!Mark with Dark Blessing. If he ever takes damage, he'll heal it back. :D

Inverse for Dark Knight!Mark with Dark Blessing. If he ever takes damage, he'll heal it back. :D

She, rather.

I've abused Nosferatu enough with Sariya and Alvis. Planning on avoiding it on future playthroughs.

If she gets a class that's a sage with a sword for future DLC, I'm set there. Noseferatu, Phs and that self- healing staff and a Divine/Ultimate tome of choice and Levin sword and we're set.

Edit: Yeah, I may pair FeMU with a few exclusives and perhaps Krom as well. I'm looking foward to pairing with Paris the most though, as useless as it will be. XD

Edited by Only My Unit