Why are there no male Pegasus Knights?

Because pegasi are treated like unicorns in this game or someshit, and only let girls touch them.

I'm sure it's just another matter of double-standards.

Just like how GBA doesn't have female fighters/bandits/etc.

Edited by jellyFISH

I think most FE lore does treat them like unicorns :B Don't remember which supports say it though.

But I mean the original peg rider in mythology was a dude

he kinda died though

oh well

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Isn't it because Perseus don't let men ride them and only let women whataplaya...

Edited by Kramgnauh

I remember from some support conversations(not from this game) that the Pegasi are sensitive. They need gentle people to handle them and women are usually gentle in the FE world.

Tanith from FE9/10 is a man and Thany from FE6 is a shota. So there's been 2 male pegasus knights so far.

I never knew Tanith was a man. Where in the game in the game did it say it?

I remember from some support conversations(not from this game) that the Pegasi are sensitive. They need gentle people to handle them and women are usually gentle in the FE world.

So technically if we get gentle dudes they can ride them too

Lucius should totally go FE13 Dark Peg. :B

So technically if we get gentle dudes they can ride them too

Lucius should totally go FE13 Dark Peg. :B

And I think that's why we are addressed as ladies and gentlemen at events. Lol, play on words is so much fun.

I think FE3 had generic male Pegasus Knights. As in, there were generic Pegasus Knights that had the generic male rider instead of the Sheeda lookalike female rider the female/playable Pegasus Knights got.

...I am not sure why there were generic male Pegasus Knights if they weren't going to be any named male Pegasus Knights. One of the mysteries of the Emblem I guess.

Edited by Otherarrow

I've always though that riding a flying horse is epic manliness and would absolutely feel so alive if one existed someday. :awesome: I've first mistaken Thany for a boy knowing that one finally existed till Tate referred to her a "sister". -.-

But Thany and Tanith by far are the only manly behaved peg knights. What about the Peg Knights in the arena in FE3? Aren't they male?

Edited by リズ

Because pegasi are treated like unicorns in this game or someshit, and only let girls touch them.

I'm sure it's just another matter of double-standards.

Just like how GBA doesn't have female fighters/bandits/etc.

I don't see why there isn't any female fighters. There was a female hero in FE6 . But then again thats what battle clerics are there for.

Why can't girls use only axes on foot? I think it's the obvious answer: Nintendo wanted gender-exclusive classes. Also, I feel like pointing out that only females can use staves before promotion in FE7.

Lucius should really have had a support conversation with a Pegasus Knight, just for the humor value of even the pegasus being confused and letting him ride it!

There is the problem of how Michalis got started, since Dracoknight is a promoted class in his games and the remakes retcon the apparently male Pegasus Knights of FE3.