I have army we have a HULK

589723048752350897 billion stupid memes, spoiled. How can I go on???

This is it, you have found your final duty. You must take your disgusting experiences to heart, and set out to eliminate all spoilers from the universe! How you will go on is not even a relevant question, it shall simply happen regardless of what new evils stand against you in your journey. This is it, you can no longer turn back. It is far, far too late for that. You will move forward, never hesitating to eliminate those it is necessary for you to eliminate, and destroying what it is necessary for you to destroy. So long, Sevvy~poo~

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

This is it, you have found your final duty. You must take your disgusting experiences to heart, and set out to eliminate all spoilers from the universe! How you will go on is not even a relevant question, it shall simply happen regardless of what new evils stand against you in your journey. This is it, you can no longer turn back. It is far, far too late for that. You will move forward, never hesitating to eliminate those it is necessary for you to eliminate, and destroying what it is necessary for you to destroy. So long, Sevvy~poo~

Man you spoiled my journey and you spoiled it just as I was setting out on it, you are so horrible.

best line in the movie was the legolas jibe from ironman aimed at hawkeye. funnylolz.

I concur that was great. But I liked all the jabs iron man threw at captain america.

dat ass

Actually, her butt seemed pretty...I dunno, nothing special? Then again, I am not like one of you wankers that spends their time watching at women's butts.

Actually, her butt seemed pretty...I dunno, nothing special? Then again, I am not like one of you wankers that spends their time watching at women's butts.

"if its all about arse, why don't gays like a bit of tit?"

Edited by Aizen

• 2 weeks later...