June 7th DLC - Eirika

Hardin

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone reclassed a Bride yet? If so, can you post the class you changed to (or from if you changed to a Bride), as well as the stat changes? Then we can figure out the base stats for Brides.

Oh, I didn't think that they'd be on the main site already. I didn't see a New marker on it, so I assumed that they hadn't been shared already.

Eliwood - Paladin

Lyn - Swordmaster

Hector - General

Matthew - Assassin

Serra - Battle Cleric

Florina - Falcon Knight

Karel - Swordmaster

Nino - Sage

Jaffar - Assassin

Nergal - Sorcerer

Eirika - Bride

Ephraim - Great Knight

Seth - Paladin

Moulder - Battle Monk

Lute - Sage

Amelia - General

Innes - Sniper

Marisa - Swordmaster

L'arachel - Battle Cleric

Lyon - Sorcerer

Eliwood - Paladin

Lyn - Swordmaster

Hector - General

Matthew - Assassin

Serra - Battle Cleric

Florina - Falcon Knight

Karel - Swordmaster

Nino - Sage

Jaffar - Assassin

Nergal - Sorcerer

This makes me sad.

I also calculated the caps and Double bonuses, if anyone's curious. This class is solid.

I guess Vincent didn't want to bother adding the New sticker for every tiny update to those sections.

This makes me sad.

Them starting promoted? All RvB characters start promoted. Characters tend to be closer to their starting level in SpotPass.

Are there any videos of Erika's DLC map (or Celice's for that matter) up on NicoNico or youtube? I can't find any on youtube and I don't really know how to navigate NicoNico..

I know I have posted this before, I apologize, I'm just so curious >_<

Are there any videos of Erika's DLC map (or Celice's for that matter) up on NicoNico or youtube? I can't find any on youtube and I don't really know how to navigate NicoNico..

I know I have posted this before, I apologize, I'm just so curious >_<

I found both in two parts on NicoNico

Eirika DLC Part 1 Part 2

Celice DLC Part 1 Part 2

Eirika DLC Part 1 Part 2

Hm... More confirmation that Tellius is in the same world as Iris/Archanea? Krom seems to have heard about Elincia from Tellius. He recognizes her after she introduces herself in the beginning of the battle. Also, the end of the battle seems to confirm that Magvell and FE8 in general are in the same world as the others and also before FE13. When Krom receives the Eirika Talisman while talking to Elincia again right after the battle, it seems that Krom also knows about Magvel and Eirika. Elincia doesn't seem to recognize them though.

Edited by NeonZ

Hm... More confirmation that Tellius is in the same world as Iris/Archanea? Krom seems to have heard about Elincia from Tellius. He recognizes her after she introduces herself name in the beginning of the video. Also, the end of the video seems to definitely put Magvell and FE8 in general in the same world as the others and also before FE13. When he receives the Eirika Talisman while talking to Elincia again, it seems that Krom also knows about Magvel and Eirika. Elincia doesn't seem to recognize them though.

Interesting. Do you have any direct translations? Anything would be helpful, especially to confirm Magvel as before Iris. Time to shut down those theories once and for all.

Hm... More confirmation that Tellius is in the same world as Iris/Archanea? Krom seems to have heard about Elincia from Tellius. He recognizes her after she introduces herself name in the beginning of the video. Also, the end of the video seems to definitely put Magvell and FE8 in general in the same world as the others and also before FE13. When he receives the Eirika Talisman while talking to Elincia again, it seems that Krom also knows about Magvel and Eirika. Elincia doesn't seem to recognize them though.

Interesting. So much for DLC not revealing any relevant details to the FE universe. Anything else interesting here?

Edited by Shun One