Brides. . . really?

Yeah, the dress itself I would have assumed was one of her ball gowns she wore during parties and maybe important meetings too if her class hadn't been named Bride. Eirika was very regal in my opinion, so it at least seems in character for her to wear.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternatively they can give us a groom class and they can be totally ridiculous together, but now without unfortunate implications since guys are in on it too.

I mean fuck, I think TE mentioned waifu emblem wrt this class, and Bride makes sense in the context of anyone can marry MU. But female MU can marry every guy in the game, as well. Might as well make it a set if this is what they're trying to do. If it's not, I agree with getting a name change. Maiden that was suggested a few pages back (or was it in the other thread idr) is pretty acceptable, as well.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Groom class would be kinda funny and a wee bit on the awesome side considering. I wonder if they choose to do that, who they would give the class to in order to unlock it. lolol Eliwood?

Also that reminds me, is there any unlockable class for males that are more on the support side of things? Like healers or whatever?

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Well Eliwood canonically gets married too, since he has to have Roy and I'm pretty sure Roy isn't out of wedlock so

There's not really any unlockable classes outside of the two DLC ones, and Demon Fighter is all offense, so no. Maybe they'll come up with one in the future. Still hoping for that OP'd to fuck Masterknight Sigurd that costs a ton and has a really hard map but has access to everything

I mean fuck he's like, one of the best units in FE, it'd make sense

Edited by Fat Bunny

If they put in a Groom class, the sheer ridiculous factor would be hilarious...

Awakening really is waifu emblem, even FeMU called Libera her bride.

Maybe Bride should be an everyone class instead, everyone is MU's wife, let's face it.

If in later years somebody figures out 3DS hacking and Bride isn't accessible to Libera (which I doubt but it totally should)

Somebody should just hack it in. :B

And I'm all for guys in dresses. One of my favourite guitarists wears a dress on stage and he's a badass.

Edited by Fat Bunny

Well Eliwood canonically gets married too, since he has to have Roy and I'm pretty sure Roy isn't out of wedlock so

There's not really any unlockable classes outside of the two DLC ones, and Demon Fighter is all offense, so no. Maybe they'll come up with one in the future. Still hoping for that OP'd to fuck Masterknight Sigurd that costs a ton and has a really hard map but has access to everything

lol a Bastard class would be kind of funny albeit also quite sad at the same time. NO ANCESTRAL GAIN! lolol talk about implications being unfortunate.

Are priests still in this game? It appears they are. But still having a brand new unlockable support class exclusive to males would balance things out rather nicely.

Hee

Yeah. Shame they haven't even gotten past the 3DS rom encryption yet. They've really put a lot of security on this thing.

Priests exist, Callum can reclass to one, Libera can demote to one, and Brady starts as one. Richt, Loran and any male who can reclass to mage can promote to sage for staves as well, though they're likely to have a low staff rank and should be attacking mostly anyway.

Edited by Fat Bunny

lol a Bastard class would be kind of funny albeit also quite sad at the same time. NO ANCESTRAL GAIN! lolol talk about implications being unfortunate.

Are priests still in this game? It appears they are. But still having a brand new unlockable support class exclusive to males would balance things out rather nicely.

Brady is a priest, and Libera is a battle priest if I recall facts correctly?

Male dancer go

It's not like male dancers don't exist IRL anyway, why not have them?

I want what Dio said in another thread. It's totally manly though

Angry drunken Scotsman on a Pegasus wearing a kilt and wielding a claymore.

Angry drunken Scotsman on a Pegasus wearing a kilt and wielding a claymore.

I think I would die happy.

It'd be great if all classes were open to everyone, seeing male dancers and male peg knights would be fantastic. Also life needs more female axe users.

I never understood why the troubadour class was female only though. It seems like the most logical class for there to be males in that's a restricted class?

I don't see why guys can't ride pegs since it was in greek myths. And I'm totally for all classes for everyone forever, too.

And hell, Troubadour is a masculine word. Female troubadours are called trobairitzs.

Well, angry scotsman in a kilt is close enough to a miniskirt. I'm not a fan of mounted units without at least leggings, actually, but I'm willing to let pegasi slide since they are mythological and aren't obviously hard and scaley so for all I care they could be really fluffy and doesn't chafe legs while riding in a skirt.

Edited by Fat Bunny

From the screenshot in the page she fights in that dress.

I just think everyone should go into whatever class that fits them regardless of sex.

Edited by Fat Bunny

I want male pegasus knights and a male version of troubadour/valkyrie. :P: It's true that support classes are some of the most important classes in the FE games, but it kind of has "unfortunate implications" ... support classes (such as troubadour, which is generally better than priest/cleric due to mobility) is women only? Pegasi, which are pretty and look all delicate and stuff, only allow women to ride them, whereas mythology says that men were pegasus knights? huh.gif

Conversely, I don't see why women can't be fighters or pirates (or brigands). There are plenty of women characters whose physical appearances would fit "fighter", like Titania and Vaida. So ... why?

She's glowing because she's an "other worlder".

My headcanon has Echidna promoting from a Fighter to Hero ala FE8 (who cares that branched wasn't in FE6) due to her higher axe rank.

Vaida's con is beautiful.

I wish she was more muscular-looking in her OA, though. At least she looks plenty badass <3

Edited by Fat Bunny