Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

I want opinions now

because this seems like a set up

and town got complacent

theory: Iris is lynch bomb, and her scumbuddies are BBM and Psych

Psych has been setting up Iris all game to be lynched, and Psych "confirmed" BBM's role. too convenient, no? Remember what I said about scum!QA wayyyyy back

well, let's say it's a fakeclaim, because all the questions he's asked have set up these two for certain things

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Paperblade, you are Hisui and Kohaku

Hisui_MBAA.png

Kohaku_MBAA.png

You are the twin maids employed at the Tohno mansion. You were brought there at an early age to serve the master as Synchronizers. With Makihisa's death you are now engaged in more mundane services.

As Hisui, you are a diligent cleaner. During the night, you may reply "Night X - Announcing <Message> for <Phase Y>". Message must be 500 words or less. After you have finished your cleaning during the night, you will leave a note out containing <Message>, that will be appended to the host update for <Phase Y>.

As Kohaku, you are a master planner. In order to better craft your plans, during the night, you may reply "Night X - Asking <Question>". <Question> must be answerable in a single word, and may not directly ask about the alignment of a player, and you will receive a truthful result.

You may only act as either Hisui or Kohaku on any given night.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all all threats to the Town are eliminated.

also, it's called fakeclaiming

and you never proved announcer, because your "questions" were too important to the town

and yet you didn't change the question to one that would have cleared other people

that doesn't look good

I have to sleep soon, sorry for being away for the last few hours.

But I think we should definitely lynch Iris. She's clearly the most dangerous member of the scumteam, whoever they are. Any other lynch is clearly a waste of time, why are you unvoting, Manix.

##Vote: Iris

oh really

back to the hammer again

sure, why the hell not

(I swear no one even reads what I say)

This is what I get for only skimming the thread. >_>

Psych has been setting up Iris all game to be lynched, and Psych "confirmed" BBM's role. too convenient, no? Remember what I said about scum!QA wayyyyy back

well, let's say it's a fakeclaim, because all the questions he's asked have set up these two for certain things

...huh. This would explain why Psych was never killed or roleblocked in spite of the fact that Paper's very first question was used to confirm a claim. ...and it would also explain why Paper claimed Elieson was the silencer. Have a scumbuddy silence him, then use that to get the doctor lynched...and he could even have blamed it on the third parties afterward.

Okay, now you're making me paranoid.

##Unvote

If you're wrong there's still plenty of time for me to hammer Iris tomorrow after more people have posted their thoughts about this.

holy shit stop being dumb people

for psych to be the scum here, we literally have to assume that:

- paper is so fucking devoted to moleing that he either demanded to be silenced N1 so that he could stage an elaborate gambit with a hidden ITP which at the time he shouldn't have even known the existance of, OR demanded to be silenced N1 then talked to snike about how he was town............... when he was scum

- iris self-hammered and posted a picture of light because that's what townies do when they're about to get lynched

we don't need to talk anymore just end the damn day

this is seriously a day where scum benifits from discussion more than town does because the longer we talk, the higher the chance is that somebody will be dumb and get paranoid and call off the lynch

thank you soooooo much

now, I want opinions from the others. And answers to these questions:

Fullcop and QA for town, also given that scum also had a fullcop, is it likely? And why (or why not)?

Why would Psych not ask a question that involved someone other than Iris, to confirm another person instead? (Considering that one of Iris, Subieko and BBM was scum)

Am I just being stupid?

ty in advance

we don't need to talk anymore just end the damn day

this is seriously a day where scum benifits from discussion more than town does because the longer we talk, the higher the chance is that somebody will be dumb and get paranoid and call off the lynch

too late, I already have

sozlol

thank you soooooo much

now, I want opinions from the others. And answers to these questions:

Fullcop and QA for town, also given that scum also had a fullcop, is it likely? And why (or why not)?

Why would Psych not ask a question that involved someone other than Iris, to confirm another person instead? (Considering that one of Iris, Subieko and BBM was scum)

Am I just being stupid?

ty in advance

Yes, because we have them.

Because you guys fucking asked me to do that after changing your minds fifty times.

Yes.

"Do Haze and BBM have the same alignment?"

sounds like a plan

hey Psych

I quoted this before

during the night

and did you listen

nooooooope

did I mention that you said after this quote that you were going Iris/Haze

explain yourself, now. This inconsistency with the rest of them is making me suspicious.