• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WILL SHOOT YOU

lolhow?

Indie 1 is Kaoz btw

that's what I thought as well, funnily enough

just saw him lurking in the thread

But we can't target them, so eh

Also: this is talking irl and not a vigclaim, If I Were Vig i'd be shooting strawman right now cuz nano has at least tried to contribute in the past 48 hours

1. scum watcher and question asker wouldn't be claimed if they were your buddies who could potentially die before you and make you look bad, and either one could just be a lie to make elie look awful or alter our perception of bbm. elie, if you're comfortable answering, did you target paperblade last night?

2. if the dude who sent that PM was a Trustworthy Townie he would have vigshot Elieson by now

blitz you only missed two to three 30ppp pages don't be a wimp

I actually missed like 8 of 20 ppp (because continuation from last day as well)

and the net is Shit

currently reading backwards

nano where are your opinions

On my post or the previous one? I'm still trying to figure out some of the messages in the previous message tbh, the guy certainly used some 'concise' language.

My opinion on my message is that we should probably focus on the mafia for now. We may or may not have to deal with third party later on, but we definitely need to deal with mafia right now.

Also flavor-wise it doesn't make sense for Shiki/Shirou's harems to want to wipe out the town.

i will literally visit nano's house and inspect him with a gun if he does not post opinions in Internet Mafia

The one with the pokemon sites and stuff? I have only read the postgame of that one. I'm guessing this is a joke/reference of some sort that I'm not getting?

Also, scumteam is looking like the following right now (FMPOV with some guessing interspersed): Marth, Blitz, Subieko and Straw

Marth for obv

Blitz for lurkscum

Subieko for me guessing (/seems to know quite a bit for circumstances, it's almost unnatural)

Straw for also lurkscum

I can agree with Marth

I am having net troubles, but your thoughts are your own

Subieko is scummy to me too

Straw looks like himself to me actually

I would like to put Elie in that list actually

also

Unvote

nano, by opinions he meant opinions on the other players.

I don't have anything new to add, as mentioned earlier. I'm also not convinced enough about any of the lynch targets as of yet.

Am I supposed to vote every time just so I don't look scummy? That makes little sense to me. :/

Votals:

Marth (4): Manix, Paperblade, Haze, Prims (L-4)

Elieson (3): Subieko, Elieson, BigBangMeteor

Subieko (1): Marth

Helios (1): Blitz

Not Voting: eclipse, Helios, Iris, nano, Strawman

We probably have a couple scum in the Not Voting section, because that's typical when the majority of the town isn't doing anything worth nothing. The day's winding down to 24 hours left. If you're not voting anybody yet, do it. Elieson needs to get his vote off himself as well.

Elieson needs to start playing the day game instead of the night game. That said, given that SF tends to gravitate toward role speculation when it isn't necessary (see ICBINSFMM2 D2) it's a trap I can see a townie fall into, especially given his previous experience with Mafia. Elie, who do you think is scum based off their in-thread behavior? Also, I'm pretty sure that if you are town, you don't think you're the scum here, so move your vote.

Subieko has just sort of brushed off all the flak Marth has been receiving. She was on Marth N1 but it looks like she just ended up dropping him overnight. Why's Elieson a better target? I get a bad feeling about the Elieson wagon overall. Reminds me of Shinori in Golden Sun, weaker player who doesn't know the consequences of outing roles and draws ire for a misled attempt to help. That said, I'm not interested in lynching Subieko today either. Marth needs to be the lynch for today after his late D1 performance.

just finished reading this

you don't want to hammer Marth just yet, do you?

@nano: Internet Mafia meaning mafia on the internet. like, forum mafia. FYI: this game is a mafia game on the internet as opposed to one in real life

if you are town then WE need YOU to help us find and lynch the scum because otherwise we won't win the game, because the town win condition is to remove all threats to the town faction

you're not helping us find and lynch scum by just sorta sitting there and not really engaging in conversation.

saying what you think about the marth, subieko and elieson wagons would be a good place to start

The sender of that long and badly-worded SMS could be a tracker or watcher. Shirou, at least, sounds like he's trying to intimidate the town. I don't like this, but I think getting rid of the mafia is a higher priority.

I'd really like Iris to say something. . .oh, well. If she won't, then I go after someone who I wouldn't mind being lynched.

##Vote: Marth

That echo problem never fixed itself. Elieson's rant put him as slightly less suspicious, and I'm not convinced by that weird SMS. Subi also looks strange, but at least she's talking. If she's scum, she'll slip eventually.

Blitz: Wouldn't hammer Marth until everybody has a vote down.

Why's Subieko a better lynch than him btw?

yeah, about that, I misread your L-4 as a L-1

sorry

Unvote

##Vote:Marth

I was wanting to leave pressure on Subieko because I thought Marth had a little time left

Marth [7]: Manix, Paperblade, Elieson, Haze, Prims, Elieson, eclipse, Blitz

Elieson [2]: Helios, Subieko, eclipse, Elieson, BBM

Subieko [1]: Marth, eclipse, Blitz

nano [0]: Marth

Helios [0]: eclipse, Blitz

Pride [0]: eclipse

Haze [0]: Helios

[spoiler=Old Votals]

Marth [3]: Manix, Paperblade, Elieson, Haze

Elieson [2]: Helios, Subieko, eclipse

Subieko [1]: Marth

nano [0]: Marth

Helios [0]: eclipse

Pride [0]: eclipse

Haze [0]: Helios

##Vote:Helios

##Vote Elieson

##Vote: Elieson.

##Unvote

##Vote: Subieko

##Vote: Marth (L-whatever)

##Vote: Marth (L-4)

##Unvote

##Unvote Elieson

##Vote Marth

Unvote

##Vote:Subeiko

##Vote: Marth

Unvote

##Vote:Marth

List Post time.

1. Paperblade: Have no idea. Got kidnapped, that looks like it frames me for it. Otherwise, have no idea, really.

3. Eclipse : Interesting to note that you were the one who started votes for me on D1. You keep saying I echo people's opinions, yet its not really the case all the time. I kinda think you're scum, especially from recent posts.

4. BigBangMeteor: Forgettable.

5. Marth: Hey I'm a lightning rod.

6. Cap'N Flint: Also forgettable. You were looking good in D1 but you have become inactive. Eh

7. Manix: Thank you Mr.Gambler. Hope you are happy with your gamble now. Also most likely to be town, even if you're being stupid.

8. PridePrims: Eh, Pride was inactive, and then you come in and push for my lynch. I didn't like the way you were grasping about me sending you an sms, and your eagerness to get me lynched. Now you say the people who're not voting should vote before I get lynched?It takes time. Hmm....dry.gif

9. Bizz Helios: Also kinda forgettable. Note: I sent Helios my second sms. Why he did not confirm he received it is beyond me, he's probably busy I guess.

10. StrawSloththeStr- ... Strawman: Lurkscum.

11. Iris: Does she even exist?

12. nano: Forgettable and I don't like how he doesn't have almost ANY opinion on anybody.

13. Haze: PGO, I believe him.

15. Elieson: Thank you for using weird logic and doing weird things. Thank you for voting me because 'I didn't care about getting lynched.' Hell you could be mafia. :|

16. Subieko: If the vig has to target anyone, its you. Your jump on me on N1 was opportunistic, and your explanations have been shady. I'm hell bent on you being scum.

Anyway I thought of hammering myself but then that'd make it easier for whoever is not voting. So like, I 'm gonna wait and see who's that nice guy who hammers me.

:facepalm:

Apparently, it's okay to give out lots of unrelated information while asking about stuff that may or may not be related to scumhunting, while pushing for flavor? All of these are not okay in my books. I'd rather you NOT self-hammer, because on the off chance you are town and clueless, these votes will contribute more than what you've been doing. So will that list.