Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

Well my targets I guess... no harm, hey? I'll out my N0 target, which was Blitz. Why did I target him? Random, really. Since Iris has decided not to come on here, Iris was my N1 target. Why her? Well dunno really, I just doubted her at the point when she became mad about that No lynch thing. She hasn't appeared after that, I think. :S

I can't help you there, as in back up your role and since you were hooked, I don't think Iris could back you up either.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were NOT redirected, now is the time to say something. If you have a role that wouldn't know what to do about a redirection, whatever.

He just left. Again. ;/

Dammit, where'd the rest of the game go? I'm glad you're here, Blitz, so mind telling us what else you think of the game?

I will be vanishing in a bit though :(: (make that after 2 mins)

anyways

I am guessing Marth may actually not be scum now

Subie is looking pretty bad IMO

I thought Helios might have slipped, so I put that vote on him earlier, he seems fine though

I don't like Elieson is either for quite a few things

as for 3rd party, I guess we should really not bother about them till after we take out the scums

that is pretty much it actually

That's fine. I wanted to make absolutely certain that if I'm wrong, you'll still be of use to the town. Here's my logic:

1. That badly-worded SMS was sent to Prims a bit after I left, and there weren't that many people on; thus, Prims isn't my target.

2. I see several character claims, and people claiming a side; they aren't my target.

3. Of the remainder, Elieson would be nuts to implicate himself via his own SMS, and nano seems like a terrible choice for it.

4. I'm not shooting myself, as I didn't send that SMS.

5. This leaves Blitz, Helios and Iris. Of them, Iris' last posts were from June 7, and Bizz said something earlier that made me think she's not my target. Therefore, consider this my character claim.

You cannot stand up to the world's chosen, Blitz, Marble Phantasm!

There are few forces in this world capable of taking on a Servant in a one-on-one fight. Cap'n Flint was unfortunate enough to have been caught off-guard in a tangle with one of them. Despite everything, there was no escaping this death.

Cap'n Flint has been killed. He was

Dear Cap'n Flint, you are Saber

219px-Saber_2.png

You are the Heroic Spirit Arturia Pendragon, summoned into the Saber class.

As Saber, you have very well-rounded combat parameters, being able to stand up to almost any opponent without fear. During the night, you may reply "Night X - Perform reconnaissance on <USER>." You will track USER throughout the night, determining who they visited.

In addition, because you are the Holy King of Knights, you are unable to be lynched.

Once during the game, during the day, you may reply to the thread "Your time is at an end, <USER>! EXCALIBUR!". USER will be killed as soon as a host sees it.

*SNIP*

You are allied with Emiya Shirou. You win if Emiya Shirou has more fans than Tohno Shiki at the conclusion of the game.

Day continues until its previously scheduled endtime.

That was my intended target. Now, then. . .I hope that proves that lynching me is a waste of time. I also want opinions on this, too.

##Unvote

what what what

okay

so there's someone else in game that would be the opposite to that role, perhaps...

wait a minute

Clipsey. I get it now.

amirite

So I'm assuming that your shot was one use, Clipsey? Because that would make the most sense.

Also, Bal, it's Marth, not Shinori. iirc Shinori isn't even in this game...

I reread all of D2's posts and I'm even more confused now. So Eclipse somehow found out about Blitz with a logic I don't really understand, and Marth can no longer be cleared because Blitz died and he got hooked N1.

And why can't Blitz clear Marth again?

Blitz couldn't clear Marth because I'm not sure.

Blitz probably shouldn't have idled N0, but people might not be told about redirects (wait, hold that, Clipsey said she was on a different target to her intended, scratch that). So really, Blitz should have just told us if that was the case. I have no idea.

I have about as much a clue as you do. :/