Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

I don't believe that claim. You're claiming not just a Cop or Rolecop, but a Fullcop. Town Fullcops are pretty rare. Nor are Cops mandatory. They are one of the more common roles, but look at GSM. No Cop, and that game was still town-sided.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given what roles are in this game BBM, a fullcop is not that surprising. But consider that GSM had other investigative roles like Tracker and Watcher (iirc). Not giving town an investigative role of any variety is just stupid. This claim is likely legit.

Is there anything you want me to ask tonight? I simply can't ask questions about people's alignment, but I seem to be able to ask about anything else.

It's how Paper found out who were the hidden players, I'm not even joking.

Good plan, Manix, though the problem is we have a scum!roleblocker running loose. If nano is roleblocked then half the plan doesn't work right? In that case we'd have to be leaning extra-heavily on Haze's mass LR working.

My plan was that we take advantage of Psych's question asking abilities and find out whether one of Iris or Subieko are scum. You safeguard Psych so he can't be roleblocked or silenced. We test Subieko's claim to see if it does what you want it to do. If it does then we lynch Iris, if it doesn't than we lynch Subieko.

What do you think?

I don't think Psych can ask that question, Helios. Also, I'm not quite sure how the Roleblock + LR would work. I believe the roleblocker might get pulled, negating Haze's pull on everyone else.

I can't SG if Haze is mass!LR'ing, because otherwise we don't prove anything. And if Haze is actually mass!LR, he will pull the RB to him. If he doesn't, someone will be blocked, I don't know who, but likely nano. I want Subieko to target anyone other than Haze, preferably who she thinks will be killed.

There's something I'm missing. But if Iris flips the scum!RB, then that makes it so much easier to plan. How about we lynch Iris now, and worry about the exact plan later. Prims will be back to help us as well.

BBM, priority. His action should be higher than the RB, meaning it should neuter the RB. Also, if Haze is mass!LR, he will be silenced as well, don't forget.

And his role should have already resolved by having all the active roles target him. It can't be blocked if it has already resolved, I would think.

Shouldn't this kind of question be answered by the hosts? I mean, it has nothing to do with the game and is strictly mechanical, and should be publicly available now that we specifically ask for the interaction outcome of two specific roles.

It's like a fire emblem game, the designer should tell you that swords beat axes.

But Psych asked before if someone on a page was scum remember? As long as it's indirect it's okay right? Is asking whether one of Iris or Subieko is scum considered direct? If not than what we can do is get them to SMS someone like me who hasn't received an SMS yet. Then Psych asks "is one of the people who SMSed (me, for example) scum?". That way we'll get the question asked and we can proceed with said plan. Also to do this Haze wouldn't mass!LR.

Also I just realized that the NK would be targeted towards Haze. If Haze dies we'll know his role PM anyway, so how would this clear Nano exactly? It doesn't. She'd be able to get away another day and night to roleblock or silence or redirect someone, which is totes not cool for town. And I've also been wondering if the roleblock would stop Haze's role from working completely. If that's the case, since the roleblock is most likely of a higher priority than an NK, and NK is a higher priority than a lot of things, things wouldn't work out as planned.

It wouldn't clear nano, but it incriminates Subieko (because she should be doc'ing), so we get a lynch anyway. We can create another plan tomorrow for what happens after tonight's actions.

Anonymous users are the people who don't want to be seen viewing threads. It's an option somewhere for the forums.

I'm one of them, currently.

It wouldn't clear nano, but it incriminates Subieko (because she should be doc'ing), so we get a lynch anyway. We can create another plan tomorrow for what happens after tonight's actions.

Better yet, remember the list Psych posted earlier? (Manix, Iris, Subieko, nano, BBM)

Considering Psych cleared BBM with his first question, and I'm fairly clear, if Iris flips town and Subieko prevents the NK, then nano is defs scum. Hey look, results anyway

This is probably my last post before I go to sleep. Manix, I'm assuming you don't want me to say my planned target in the thread.

I'm not sold on Nano's cop claim. Claiming cop is pretty much THE way to avoid being lynched, second only to claiming doctor. So far in this game we've seen Watcher, Tracker, and Question Asker. Yes, two of them were third parties, but that is still a lot of investigation roles flying around, so I don't think cop is mandatory.

Nano's targets are very convenient: target a third party (and fail to tell the rest of the Town that there was a third party with a daykill), then target two people who died the very night he targeted them. I could buy targeting Straw, we had no way to know Prims would kill him that night, but targeting Eclipse and Scorri...too convenient. And the fact that he failed to say anything to anyone, even by SMS, about a third party with killing power...scum likes more non-Town killing power around because since there's more Town than scum, odds are third party killer hits Town.

On top of that, given that Prims is voting nano when he already had nano's claim, I have to assume Prims doesn't trust this claim. Combining that with my own suspicions about nano's claim, I'm pretty darn confident this is a fakeclaim.

As to whether it would be easy to prove--Strawman was the scum!cop. With his results plus the amount of claims already in the thread, scum could have the whole games' role PMs by now.

I'm keeping my vote on nano. This claim is fishy as hell, and if Iris is a mislynch, we could be in serious trouble.

You would be correct Subieko. Out your target tomorrow.

Also, because I'm a ninja, I've addressed why an Iris mislynch is not a problem again.

I didn't alert the town about the day kill because I was thinking of cooperating with Eclipse. There are a lot more townies than mafias, and I have the best skill to find all of them. I was thinking of collaberating our investigative roles so I can help her find the Shirou faction while she helps me to find scums. Obviously if we manage to lynch the Shirou faction people (I didn't know how many there were back then) I can convince her to use the day kill on mafia. She would know the list of cleared townies, which would greatly help them win the game.

Of course I couldn't dive into something this elaborate right away, hence why I really wanted to clear scorri and talk to her about it to get a second opinion. Of course then Eclipse did that awesome shot and it was all for naught.