Carnival Phantasm Mafia

Ether

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prims can you come logic manix into a straight jacket cause he's going crazy

I'm always crazy, too late for that

But on a serious note: I won't let up until you explain why it was a good idea to clearly ignore the plan of the two confirmed townies.

Townies make mistakes. Remember that time Blitz sent me a SMS and I fucked up the quote tags?

still pretty sure Paperblade's silence + actions while silenced basically confirm Psych town unless scum were crazy. occam's razor applies here, etc

hmmmm.

I took a look at his voting patterns. They're quite flip floppy around mostly town targets, but with scum interspersed

yeah okay. I think I'm done being paranoid

##Unvote

##Vote: Iris

let get this over with

in the meantime, I'll look at everyone else's voting patterns

also manix: iris self-voted without trying to defend herself, what do you think her alignment is? hint: it's not town, and it's sure as hell not Day 4 Jester either

cut. can we go to night 4 now

also manix: iris self-voted without trying to defend herself, what do you think her alignment is? hint: it's not town, and it's sure as hell not Day 4 Jester either

cut. can we go to night 4 now

I claim Day 4 jester. Please lynch me.

Oh hai gaiz

So like I predicted before, scum didn't end up idling the kill and got an easy kill on Haze. So things ended up the same way as I thought they would in my plan....except now we don't have any role confirmations and basically everyone is still fairgame. Oh, except it's now 4:3 and if we mislynch we lose so there's that.

Which leads us to Psych. Oh Psych, it seems like the pieces are falling the way you want them to. You claimed Question Asker, but the questions you've asked are pretty simple to answer (hey are one of these people (actually basically the entire game) scum?). Yeah no shit one of them HAS to be scum you asked about like half the game. And now we're at MYLO. We have no confirmation on who's scum and who's not except for your word. Which I'm pretty sure is how the Mafia would want it. Anyway I can't help but feel a little paranoid right now so I agree with Manix, especially since you asked a question like you did. Iris is the persuader right? Lynching her would have no problems. HOWEVER, if you asked a question about BBM, and you had to give the results that BBM was scum so you could win, there's the possibility that the bomb could kill a scumbuddy as well and you wouldn't win.

##Vote: Psych

I'm not falling for this shit man

Night 0 - Asking "How many roles in this game cause hosts to give false information?"

One

Actually let's change things up

Night 1 - Asking "Is the following:

You are peerless in combat, with the limitless Noble Phantasms afforded you through Gate of Babylon. However your fatal flaw is hubris, so despite this you are still easily killed. However, when it is apparant that you are about to die you will fight back with everything you have. If killed at night, you will kill the person who attacked you. If lynched during the day, you will kill one random USER who voted for your lynch.

BigBangMeteor's actual role?"

Answer was yes

You guys know my other two questions.

Wait what the fuck?

Do we have a flipped role that lies to the players?

I took it as something like a godfather, as that would make the hosts give false information if a cop inspected them.