Favorite Class?

Phemcee

My favorites are(In order from most favorite to lesser):

-Priest

-Sage

-Sorceror

-Dancer(Would be my favorite if it wasn't limited to Olivia, or females in general across the series)

-Assassin

-Trickster

-Strategist/Grandmaster

Yeah, I tend to be more of a supportive/utility kind of guy. Kind of wish I had someone to play the local dual battle thingy with if it came overseas. :/

Edited by Yziikhiravi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like snipers now for some reason, It was pretty fun playing as one in New Heroes. But it's not just in FE either, if I can use a bow in something, I will.

As for FE13 though, I'll probably class to Assassin as soon as I get the Bow Master skill. Not 100% sure 'bout the GROHTS, but I think the caps for Assassin are a tiny bit better.

Dark Pegasus, followed by Griffin Knight.

Is there any difference between a Dark Pegasus and the normal Pegasus Knight? And are Griffon Knights male or female?

My favorite classes would be, in the context of this game... Well, the new class has me intrigued, I'll say. And Battle Clerics seem to have me intrigued as well. Other than that, it's Pegasi and magicians.

Is there any difference between a Dark Pegasus and the normal Pegasus Knight? And are Griffon Knights male or female?

My favorite classes would be, in the context of this game... Well, the new class has me intrigued, I'll say. And Battle Clerics seem to have me intrigued as well. Other than that, it's Pegasi and magicians.

Pegasus (lance) --> Falcon Knight (lance/staff) / Dark Pegasus (lance/tome)

Dracoknight (axe) --> Dragonmaster (lance/axe) / Griffin Knight (axe)

No gender restrictions on Griffin Knight. These promoted classes are also notable for their skills, especially Dark Pegasi with Lightning Speed.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/skills.html

Pegasus (lance) --> Falcon Knight (lance/staff) / Dark Pegasus (lance/tome)

Dracoknight (axe) --> Dragonmaster (lance/axe) / Griffin Knight (axe)

No gender restrictions on Griffin Knight. These promoted classes are also notable for their skills, especially Dark Pegasi with Lightning Speed.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/skills.html

Oh... Dark Pegasus is a promoted class. Also, the question on Griffon Knights' gender was because of the Griffon Rider class in another game I played (said class was female and used axes).

Edited by Golden Cucco

I really like the look of FE13 Tricksters. I think they may just have surpassed Sages as my favorite class in the series.

To be honest though, there aren't many classes in this game that I dislike. Maybe Warriors if I had to pick one, and Snipers are generally useless.

I like their skillset but big angry mythological bird thing is still not as cool as motherfucking dragons

Also Taguel but only because it turns into a bunny

Edited by Fat Bunny

Definitely Dark Knight, Dark Pegasus, Grandmaster, Overlord, Demon Fighter, Trickster, Battle Monk/Battle Cleric, Berserker, Assassin, and Sorceror. Some of these look awesome, and any class that combines both Strength and Magic is good in my book.

Also Taguel but only because it turns into a bunny

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I failed to include this in my previous statement. I stand here now to amend this. I apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Dark pegasus and sorcerer are cool. Aside from Knoll I have always liked the dark magic users, since they typically have memorable quirks.

Glad that dancers can defend themselves now, though they are still far better as a support class.

If there is any class I dislike, it's armor knights. They got buffs here but their design is just really weird here. Plus, Callum is intentionally designed to be forgettable. The only generals I have ever liked are Oswin, Amelia (screw paladins!), and Gatrie.

As soon as Awakening comes stateside, I'll be rocking quite a few different classes.

Dark Knights, cuz Mark is gonna be a Dark Knight. Tomes on a horse and a gothic feel? Sign me up.

Berserkers have always been some of my favorite units, and that's not gonna change when Vake turns into one. (And supports with Olivia ;D)

Great Knights. Just Great Knights. My favorite class ever since Kyle from the Sacred Stones decided to look all BA and junk as a Great Knight. I can't wait to make Krom into a Great Knight. (Blessings of reclass)

If there is any class I dislike, it's armor knights. They got buffs here but their design is just really weird here. Plus, Callum is intentionally designed to be forgettable. The only generals I have ever liked are Oswin, Amelia (screw paladins!), and Gatrie.

Why would you make Amelia a General??? Personally, I feel it just doesn't fit (and it reminds me of Wendy, who I'd rather forget she exists at all), not to mention I'd rather get her out of her rut ASAP, which means not having to put up with Knight suckage... That aside, I dislike fighters (blame the GBA fighters for that, as Geitz was the only one who didn't suck; the only ones I liked were Nolan and Barst).

Edited by Golden Cucco

Why would you make Amelia a General??? Personally, I feel it just doesn't fit (and it reminds me of Wendy, who I'd rather forget she exists at all), not to mention I'd rather get her out of her rut ASAP, which means not having to put up with Knight suckage... That aside, I dislike fighters (blame the GBA fighters for that, as Geitz was the only one who didn't suck; the only ones I liked were Nolan and Barst).

Different playstyle. I train General Amelia for the better stat caps for Ruin runs.

Different playstyle. I train General Amelia for the better stat caps for Ruin runs.

Um-kay. I prefer Paladin because I just don't feel making her a General is worth it (not to mention they don't pay me enough to put up with this kind of abuse, promotion gain wise).

With her speed and the defense boost of an Armor, Amelia becomes a beast.

With her speed and the defense boost of an Armor, Amelia becomes a beast.

Putting up with one tier's worth of 4 move lancelock is enough for me. And again, the promotion bonuses aren't nearly enough to justify the trouble. Plus, I'm not enthused about starting out with Es in both axes and swords.

Edited by Golden Cucco

Amelia blows during the main campaign, especially as an armor who will never, ever catch up, but the Tower and Ruins are monster-dense routs who will suicidally throw themselves against Amelia without the pains usually associated with training underleveled crap with bad bases. I also have all the time in the world to support her with say, Berserker Ross and Druid Ewan for some huge offense. So yeah, I wouldn't advocate a general for any sort of efficient play, but in the long run and Ruins endgame, Amelia could be S-Lance and A axe and sword, and that is way better than any other female armor has ever been. Not to mention the possibility of just giving her a ton of boots and then what does it matter? Sacred Stones is a flexible game that allows you to make every character totally broken.

My favorite class is Physics.

Oh, you meant in FE13.

Berserkers. But you knew that.

Amelia blows during the main campaign, especially as an armor who will never, ever catch up, but the Tower and Ruins are monster-dense routs who will suicidally throw themselves against Amelia without the pains usually associated with training underleveled crap with bad bases. I also have all the time in the world to support her with say, Berserker Ross and Druid Ewan for some huge offense. So yeah, I wouldn't advocate a general for any sort of efficient play, but in the long run and Ruins endgame, Amelia could be S-Lance and A axe and sword, and that is way better than any other female armor has ever been. Not to mention the possibility of just giving her a ton of boots and then what does it matter? Sacred Stones is a flexible game that allows you to make every character totally broken.

I dunno about you, but when I look at a class, I think about more than just the stat caps. Also, S lances is not exactly something to be proud of, considering Vidofnir's the worst Sacred Twin aside from Gleipnir (for Pete's sake, it's barely atronger than a Silver Lance!). On top of that, I just think female armors will NEVER be any good. And even if I wanted to play CC, I'd still make her a Paladin.

Edited by Golden Cucco