Who will they unveil FE13 for?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will they unveil Fe13?

2. 2. If Yes, Where

• Europe
    • North America
    • South America
    • Asia (Excluding Japan)
    • Oceiania (I.e. Australia, New Zeland etc.)

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting annoyed by all the Mario. I liked the 3DS game, but I really don't want any more Mario for a while.

Honestly, same here. I definitely intend on getting New Super Mario Bros U, but I mean.. damn. They're giving us A LOT of Mario, and little of everything else.

I'm cool with Mario, it just feels like we're not getting much of anything else.

Mario has the power of selling lots and lots of consoles to gamers of all ages and it is quite easy to implement multiplayer or co-op in it and clearly that has been their target with wii u like Iwata said riving room to riving room (no racism here, they way he says it is just hilarious)

also imo it leaves a lot of potential for cross platform play between the 2 mario games

Edited by Velth

What list of upcoming stuff?

And this isn't even awful joke about that link being broken. As I recall there were only already announced games on there.

Edit: Oh, I thought by upcoming you meant upcoming announcements, blargh

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

"Below is a partial list of upcoming games"

Only reason I haven't given up hope yet, but most of my hope is currently bleeding and crying on the floor. If FE13 isn't announced for the US soon, guess I'll just by a european 3DS and import all my games from there, which would really suck...

So just by looking at the last few pages of info, seems like there was no announcement on FE. What a shame... Though I do hope that there will for their next conference...

Nintendo has a separate stream dedicated to the 3DS. There's also the possibility of a title being on the show flow... like many games.

I wouldn't think the Mario was all-bad except for them rehashing the same style of game over and over... At this point, you can start confusing games together because of how similar they are. People complain about modern shooters being this way--too bad the plumber's falling in tow.

I have come to the conclusion that you need to invest across as many gaming systems as possible and with all those chances your bound to find at least a couple interesting titles among all that stuff. Nintendo only gets good stuff in my opinion a couple times a year.

Like a PC--tends to answers all the big-hit titles other than Nintendo, and better too and you can just emulate nintendo so who cares

Edited by Celice

Nintendo has a separate stream dedicated to the 3DS. There's also the possibility of a title being on the show flow... like many games.

I wouldn't think the Mario was all-bad except for them rehashing the same style of game over and over... At this point, you can start confusing games together because of how similar they are. People complain about modern shooters being this way--too bad the plumber's falling in tow.

Well, I don't think any rehashing nintendo does is as big of a deal because they're the only big company that makes games like mario, unlike modern shooters.

^ I really hope they do.

I was also really hoping for some WiiU Metroid. :( I agree that there is way too much mario. :P

Also can't the Wii U play both Wii and Gamecube games?

Not inherently, no. The only possibility for it playing Gamecube titles are the Wii-released ones like Mario Power Tennis or if the eShop/Virtual Console/whatever it gets called supports downloading those titles.

^ I really hope they do.

I was also really hoping for some WiiU Metroid. :( I agree that there is way too much mario. :P

For me there was to much Mario. He's good and all but he hogged the spotlight. Also what happend to the Zelda for Wii U?

Quick question about the first Nintendo conference: Did they ever show any gamplay footage for the new Castlevania game? I'm pretty curious about it. even though I'm pretty pessimistic that it won't be as good as the other ones

Quick question about the first Nintendo conference: Did they ever show any gamplay footage for the new Castlevania game? I'm pretty curious about it. even though I'm pretty pessimistic that it won't be as good as the other ones

Yes. Well actually it was more of a preview. It was on the 3DS.

Did they mention anything about price or release date?

I think Reggie mentioned something about a holiday release but no word on the price

They showed some gameplay in the trailer that showed the major 3rd party games they are talking about in the 3DS conference

Holiday release (no specific date) and no price announced. There is a rumour that it will be around $400 though.

Edit:

Velth beat me to it. :(

Edited by eCut

Holiday release (no specific date) and no price announced. There is a rumour that it will be around $400 though.

Oh yay....

Anyone wants to join me on the we are the 99%? Lol. I hope it isn't that expensive...