[FE7]Banana's Funky FE7 Draft

charlie_

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rules about undrafted units say that they're not allowed to build supports. Since is this format, supports actually go towards points, I'd argue that PPB should have both Pent and Louise for the talks to count. Especially since it's essentially 12 free points as support grinding won't be necessary.

Alternatively, I could just draft Louise, so meh.

Priscilla and... Eliwood, because he has a lot of boss convos. I'm trying to go for a more non-LTC approach to this because I suck at that anyways.

Also, :facepalm: I thought Hector x Florina is a lot faster than it actually is. Good thing I didn't actually draft Florina for that...

Looking at my team, I need people who can actually kill things... So Harken!

I drafted Guy for my EHM draft and didn't really like him... Screw Wil... Can't use Karel... So it comes down to Jaffar or Renault. Renault will be easy to get to 20 promoted, but even a Jaffar x Nino C support will get me more points, so Jaffar.

Units Recruited does not include units that are recruited automatically, right? Such as Eliwood and co. in Chapter 12?

That is correct.

Units autorecruited do not give points (grab Priscilla yourselves if it will improve your turn count).