Boss Quotes: None

Units Recruited: None

Chapter 21

Turns: 3

Boss Quotes: Eliwood

Well, that was amusing.

Chapter 21 possible bonuses:

Boss Quotes: Hector/Eliwood, I think (like they're getting there in time, tee-hee~!)

Name           Total
Bananas         87
PKL             86
BBM             80
Paperblade      78
XiSrOn          63

Chapter 22's next. Better hope that the wind doesn't knock down a power pole!.

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, something I remembered, about exp. If you kill off one of your units, their experience vanishes. You would lose a star anyway, but it's besides the point.

Edited by Serious Bananas

I got both Hector and Eliwood to Oleg by Turn 3. I actually have two-turned it the first time around because Hector got a random Hand Axe crit on Oleg on EP, but then I would have missed out on the Elysian Whip and the Eliwood boss convo, so I decided against it on the whole and redid it.

The winds have gone back to something more reasonable, so instead of killing Lindwurm, I'm updating this thing.

Chapter 22

Chapter 22:

TC: 3 turns

Boss Quotes: n/a

Units Recruited: Heath, Rath

Chapter 22

TC: 4 turns

Boss Quotes: N/A

Chapter 22

TC: 3

Units Recruited: Rath, Heath

Chapter 22

Chapter: 22

Turns: 5

Units Recruited: Rath, Heath

Chapter 22 possible bonuses:

Boss Quotes: Heath

Name           Total
Bananas         96
PKL             95
Paperblade      87
BBM             85
XiSrOn          69

Fixed an error in the previous chapter; this should be correct.

Take a vacation in the desert, and lemme know what happens~!

Sorry, I found Riviera to be more riveting. In return, you guys get two chap--curses Bananas!

Chapter 23

Chapter 23:

TC: 5 turns

Boss Quotes: n/a

Units Recruited: Hawkeye

Chapter 23

TC: 4 turns

Boss Quotes: N/A

Chapter 23

Chapter: 23

Turns: 4

Chapter 23

TC: 4

Chapter 23 possible bonuses:

Boss Quotes: No one wants to be associated with Jasmine/Paul

Name           Total
Bananas        102
PKL            102
BBM             91
Paperblade      90
XiSrOn          75

Chapter 24 go~! And maybe Chapter 25, too.

Edited by eclipse

3 turns? o_O I only even got 4 because of Pent got lucky and crit the first brother. sadsaf I need someone who can fight with more than 5 con (Florina), 11 STR (Eliwood) and 11 SPD (Hector/Eliwood). HARKEN WHERE ARE YOU.

3 turns? o_O I only even got 4 because of Pent got lucky and crit the first brother. sadsaf I need someone who can fight with more than 5 con (Florina), 11 STR (Eliwood) and 11 SPD (Hector/Eliwood). HARKEN WHERE ARE YOU.

Florina sucks lol. Did you get the axereaver? all you have to do to 3 turn it is to fly to the left with ur flier with javelin first then axereaver that boss there while pent 3HKOs the other. If Pent gets hit though, he might retreat (ive had that happen in a draft before and I 6 turned it because of it lol) but it didnt happen this time :D. Promoted magic users can also do it.

Florina sucks lol. Did you get the axereaver? all you have to do to 3 turn it is to fly to the left with ur flier with javelin first then axereaver that boss there while pent 3HKOs the other. If Pent gets hit though, he might retreat (ive had that happen in a draft before and I 6 turned it because of it lol) but it didnt happen this time :D. Promoted magic users can also do it.

Axereaver Florina was 5HKOing the guy while getting 2HKOd back. >_> Too unreliable.

Axereaver Florina was 5HKOing the guy while getting 2HKOd back. >_> Too unreliable.

o_O ouch. How is she not promoted? Fiora at that point was like level 19 and she has less chapters to get exp.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

o_O ouch. How is she not promoted? Fiora at that point was like level 19 and she has less chapters to get exp.

She was like 10/1 or 10/2. I tried really hard to give her more EXP, but her combat was so bad, and she was carrying Hector a lot. I have no clue how you got Fiora 12 levels that quickly... I am clearly not winning the EXP rank.

She was like 10/1 or 10/2. I tried really hard to give her more EXP, but her combat was so bad, and she was carrying Hector a lot. I have no clue how you got Fiora 12 levels that quickly... I am clearly not winning the EXP rank.

Oh. Fiora got the ch19x boss kill + a bunch of mages, darin was fed to her with the heavy spear, she finished oleg in ch 21 and she also finished eubans too after hector weakened him with hand axe :p.

My plan for Chapter 24 is horrible.

Lol, my plan required like 10 resets because Lloyd ORKOs everyone on my team except for Slim Lance!Florina.

Lol My plan for that chapter was the most straightforward ever. Matthew torches. Fiora moves up javelins a monk. Ninian dances Fiora. Fiora spears him and then he SDs in EP :p

Edited by Professor PicKLe

I move Hector up, Ninian dances, he moves up and kills a Monk with the Iron Axe equipped. On EP, the Sniper and Lloyd attacked Hector (boss quote number 1). So does the Myrmidon, who is left with 1 HP. Turn 2 starts, and Legault finishes the Myrmidon. Priscilla heals Hector and Ninian gives Hector Nini's Grace. Now this is where the restarts begin. Eliwood on a fort survives the ORKO with 1 HP, but has only a 62% chance to hit and deal 12 damage (boss quote number 2). If this attack misses, restart. Then Hector attacks Lloyd with the Brave Axe. He does 21x2 at 30%. At least one of these attacks must hit. If they both connect, Lloyd dies. If they both miss, restart. If only one hits, Florina then has to hit Lloyd at a 75% hit rate. If this misses, restart.