Is the Mark from this game the same as the one from FE7?

...Huh, I never thought of it like that actually. I just thought it was a reference, maybe after the war he gets into some haywire dimention gate. As of what we know now, he is just MU's Kid, with the name a reference to FE7's tactican.

FE13 takes place about 2600 years after FE7, according to the most plausible timeline. Of course, it also has time travel, so it's certainly possible that circumstances might allow it.

Mark's ending is vague; apparently he/she came from a different timeline and lost his/her memory. So I think it's intended to be left open for interpretation.

Of course, it's also possible that following FE7, the name Mark became associated with great strategists, so MU, being a strategist, picked that name for his/her kid.

FE13 takes place about 2600 years after FE7, according to the most plausible timeline. Of course, it also has time travel, so it's certainly possible that circumstances might allow it.

Mark's ending is vague; apparently he/she came from a different timeline and lost his/her memory. So I think it's intended to be left open for interpretation.

Where can I find one?

Where can I find one?

-2000: The Great Flood

-1200: Tellius Saga

0: The Scouring

600: Jugdral Saga

1000: Elibe Saga

1600: Archanea Saga

3600: Iris Saga

And by this I mean my timeline.

The Jugdral/Archanea/Iris part is confirmed. Tacking on the Scouring and Elibe is based on the probably fair assumption that the dragons' downfall in Archanea was linked to the Scouring and the Ending Winter, keeping in mind that the Scouring may have taken place in Archanea itself and that the Ending Winter had a similar effect on the dragons in Elibe.

The part with the Great Flood and Tellius is based on a conversation in FE10's ending if Lehran survived. They mention that 1200 years have passed since the events of FE10, and that a new war is starting. It's the flimsiest part of the timeline, since it's really just a guess that that war is the Scouring, but it's also not relevant to the part we're worrying about anyway.

I should note that based on conversations with past-game characters in the DLC maps, it seems they all lived long ago, so regardless of the exact timeframe, the other games all took place sometime before FE13.

-2000: The Great Flood

-1200: Tellius Saga

0: The Scouring

600: Jugdral Saga

1000: Elibe Saga

1600: Archanea Saga

3600: Iris Saga

And by this I mean my timeline.

The Jugdral/Archanea/Iris part is confirmed. Tacking on the Scouring and Elibe is based on the probably fair assumption that the dragons' downfall in Archanea was linked to the Scouring and the Ending Winter, keeping in mind that the Scouring may have taken place in Archanea itself and that the Ending Winter had a similar effect on the dragons in Elibe.

The part with the Great Flood and Tellius is based on a conversation in FE10's ending if Lehran survived. They mention that 1200 years have passed since the events of FE10, and that a new war is starting. It's the flimsiest part of the timeline, since it's really just a guess that that war is the Scouring, but it's also not relevant to the part we're worrying about anyway.

I should note that based on conversations with past-game characters in the DLC maps, it seems they all lived long ago, so regardless of the exact timeframe, the other games all took place sometime before FE13.

How do you get Lehran to live in FE10?

How do you get Lehran to live in FE10?

2nd playthrough onwards (from loading a Clear Data file), automatically if you viewed Ike's memory scene in Part 4 Final-2, which is triggered by:

1. Deploying the Black Knight in Part 1 Final

and

2. Making Ike fight the Black Knight in Part 3 Chapter 7 (and the Black Knight survives)

That's how you recruit him. After that, he joins in 4-F-5; if he survives, the ending includes the scene I quoted in the other thread.

I'd suspect it was a coy reference more than something with any pregnant meaning. Although... to be honest, one of my very few complaints with Awakening is that the game seems to contain less cross-references than I'd like. Part of me really wanted this game to be the cornerstone in unifying the FE timeline, but there are still far too many gaps.

Well, it kinda has been the cornerstone in creating an overarching timeline, given that two months ago people thought that the FE games were mostly unconnected, and now, with the exception of FE8, we have ways of connecting all of the games together.