Shining Force Mafia

Psych

hmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe I'm just being paranoid. We don't normally see Fools here anyway, and fakeclaiming LP on Vengeful is just stupid unless you're maf

##Vote: BBM

Back to equilibrium.

welp, I'm in that paranoid state I was in for INSFMM2. ffffff

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my main complaint. I voiced it to Shinori when he first asked me about lynching me to test my claim, along with the general advice against nolynching, and it looked like he listened to me at first, but then earlier today he messaged me telling me to let it go through if I was town, so eh.

All I'm going to say at this point is, I don't think you should vote for me just because I've claimed lynchproof and you're thinking "this is a way to test BBM's claim". That's all well and good, but just remember that the lynch is the town's only way to kill mafia barring vigilantes, who are often one-shot anyways. My claim can be tested via a cop or something. Using the lynch to attempt to kill scum is, IMO, much more beneficial than using it to test my claim. Now, if you honestly believe that my behaviour has been scummy, and you think I'm lying about being lynchproof, that's another matter.

Testing your claim using a Cop is the silliest idea I heard here. We have limited lynches, and we also have a limited number of Cop investigations. Why should we investigate you when we can investigate anyone else? If you're going to ask why we shouldn't investigate you, the answer is simple: your ability claim can be tested by attempting to lynch you. Lynching can't directly prove anyone else's ability without killing them, and it would be nice to verify roleclaims without any pointless killing.

Killing scum, of course, is the best outcome, but we don't know anyone who could be scum. According to Shinori, the suspects are you and Domu, so you're still being lynched for scumminess at the same time. This is Day 1, so the odds of lynching a Mafia member are really low. I frequently support D1 No Lynches, but if we have a lynchproof claim, that seems like a much better choice.

Also, if you're gonna wear Big Bang Gloves, you should use them to summon Daedalus or Iris, instead of Meteor.

Shinori asked me to let it go through, so I am.

If you want me to make a case, it's the general stuff against nolynching. And I think it's dumb to vote for me if the only reason is to test the claim, as we lose a chance to lynch scum. Yes, it's OC, so it's not so bad, but meh.

@Proto- From what I gathered, more than half the players, including Shinori, are voting me not because they find me particularly scummy, but because of my claim. And we never KNOW if anyone is scummy short of a Cop claim that is not 100% reliable anyways.

Also, if you're gonna wear Big Bang Gloves, you should use them to summon Daedalus or Iris, instead of Meteor.

This makes me want to change my name to BigBangDaedalus...

WAIT YOU GUYS

SOMEONE JUST SHOT AERE IN THE ARM

HOW HORRIBLE

He's going to live though so you all pay more attention to the lynch

what does this even mean

anyone

The Shining Force looked at BBM. They didn't like what they saw.

BBM has been lynched. He was Hanzou, Mafia Kidnapper.

Dear BigBangMeteor,
hanzou.gif

You are Hanzou, Mafia Kidnapper.

You are a ninja, and excellent at hiding in the environment. You fight not to help causes, but to simply show off your power.

At night, you can reply to your Role PM with 'Night X - Hide USER'. You will show USER one of your fantastic hiding places, and USER will be so amazed they will stay there till the next night. They will be unable to communicate with any other people both inside and outside the thread.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win when the Mafia achieves parity with the amount of remaining players.

Normally, his target would not return till the morning, but because the kidnapper is now dead, eclipse has managed to find her way back to the town.

She can now communicate.

Bleh. Unlynchable was a bad fakeclaim. Didn't realize until it was too late that people might want to lynch me to test it. Oh well. I think the mafia can still win this.