If you saw someone cosplay as Ike....

And walk into a store and yelled PREPARE YOUR SELF and robs the stores. He then later tells everyone to get down or you'll get no sympathy from him. He gets arrested and tells the Police he fights for his friends and they will come to bust him out. Whta would your reaction be? This was made out of boredom.

Edited by Defender of the light

He'd better pull off the hair pretty god damn well to not look plain old tacky.

Sounds like a pretty good Reno 911 sketch, though.

if he's as cute as i imagine him to be irl then ask for his number

I would do the same but his arms would have to be of sufficient girth and shape.

Sounds like a pretty good Reno 911 sketch, though.

rehab did you know that i love you

i was just going to say something like "i guess i'd spit in his eyes" but no this post happened and i was like "fuck i just got like eight-upped"

Legitimately no sarcasm.

They usually make the Ragnell look like a large penis. :Knoll:

Sounds about right. That was some of my friend's first thought when I brought that wooden sword out of Wood Shop in high school.

Then I gave it to a friend because was cosplaying Ike in a convention. And then his friend broke it.

Well there goes the hours I spent programming those vectors into the machine. Oh well, I got an A.

And walk into a store and yelled PREPARE YOURSELF and robs the stores. He then later tells everyone to get down or you'll get no sympathy from him. He gets arrested and tells the Police he fights for his friends and they will come to bust him out. Whta would your reaction be? This was made out of boredom.

"KAKUGO SHIRO!"

"TEKAGEN SHITE YARU HODO, ORE WA AMAKU WA NAI"

"MAMORU BEKIMONO NO TAME, TATAKU DAKE DA"

[/weeb]

The last one REALLY doesn't fit for that context... because it's not a meme in Japanese.

Guest Goldie

OohohHEHEHHEHEJEJEJEKWBEUEHAAHAHAAHHH! There is fellow human being chatting about the toy unit Ike swords, what is "cosplay"? :]