Less than 100 turns?

I was wondering if it was possible to complete the game in such a short time; it's a pretty short game after all.

Does anyone know if it has been done before?

Also, which route would be quicker? Eirika's or Ephraim's? I don't know much about this game.

It's been done. Eirika is generally quicker. I think the minimum is high 80s for normal mode, low 90s for hard. I want to say 88 and 93 but I'm not sure.

Edited by Serious Bananas

It's been done. Eirika is generally quicker. I think the minimum is high 80s for normal mode, low 90s for hard. I want to say 88 and 93 but I'm not sure.

I'd really appreciate it if you could show me the threads where you got these numbers.

I'd really appreciate it if you could show me the threads where you got these numbers.

The current TAS of the game is 93 turns in hard mode Eirika route. Porting it to normal mode would probably reduce it to 89-90 off of savings in chapter 9 alone.

A non-TAS wouldn't be able to replicate the exact strategies presented here, but most chapters will have alternate strategies that are slower in real-time but just as fast in turns. Some might even have chapters that are faster in turncount (but slower in realtime).

Edited by cheetah7071