[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

Yay first pick.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I'll pick Titania.

How do the points interact with the TCs to get the final score? I'm kinda drafting blind here without enough info.

Edward.

Ok, here's how it is:

You submit chapters. I tcan be one per day or more for one day and you can completely ignore the draft for a few days. You submit stuff,

Like this:

Chapter: 1-4

TC: 4

Boss quotes: None

EXP gained: 232 EXP total

Items obtained: Beastfoe, Seraph Robe

BEXP obtained: whatever the number is

You have to keep track of BEXP gained during each chapter and then what you have in endgame so we can know how much BEXP you used in total. Whoever uses the least amount of BEXP in endgame wins that category.

Lets say someone else did 1-4 in 7 turns, the other in 6 turns and the other in 5 turns.

The one that did 4 turns would get 5 points for best TC in the chapter, the one that got 5 turns would get 4 points for second best, etc.

At the end of each part, whoever took the least amount of turns wins the overall less TC for the part category and gets the points, second best gets 8, etc.

Items obtained includes stuff like digged up items, stolen items, droppable items, chests, etc. But not base items.

Every day, the scorekeeper will announce results

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems I will be busy in a couple of days, so let's finish up this draft soon. If we can finish this draft in the next day or so I should have enough time to play through the thing.

Special quotes. Both the character and the boss need to talk to get the points. I already said it in the thread. Please read every1 the rules arent that complicated -_-

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Ugh, nano isnt online. GG leave me lists plz. Sal is in a hurry. He will be very busy after these next few days, so if drafting isnt done quickly...then yeah. Remember everyone has to finish in order for the points system to work.

Nano used Disappear!PKL used Come here and piiiiicccckkkkk! But it failed!Nano appears and strikes PKL!Its super effective...PKL lost 100% of his health. PKL fainted.Lol, the drafting took too long. Maybe we will have to replace sal >_>.