[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

Just to confirm, boss convos with the permanently free units are fair game, but not the units that are free only for specific chapters?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm, boss convos with the permanently free units are fair game, but not the units that are free only for specific chapters?

Another boss quote question...gotta keep calm. STAY CALM PKL...ok, I said this in the thread. Boss quotes with free forever characters like Micaiah, Sothe, Ike, Geoffrey, Black Knight and the Herons do count. But, characters like edward/nolan that are only free for a certain amount of chapters DO NOT COUNT. (unless theyre drafted)

Can you make these things clear once and for all in the OP so we don't keep asking you these questions, PKL? :P

And be specific, because otherwise we're going to ask you even more questions :P

Edited by Executioner

FINE.

Added this to the OP.

Lowest TC in the chapter: This is by chapter. Whoever gets the best TC in a separate chapter gets the most points. Second gets the second best amount of points, etc. If there is tie, both get the same amount of points correspondent to their place.

Lowest TC at the end of each Part: At the end of each Part, whoever gets the best TC gets the most points. Second gets the second best amount of points,etc.

Lowest TC at the end of the game: At the end of the game, whoever has the best TC wins gets the most points. Second gets the second best amount of points, etc.

For supports, to avoid just any character supporting, we will be using the RD Beta List as reference.

If your drafted character cannot support the other character in the RD beta list, they cannot support in this draft. Micaiah and Sothe's support does not count for points and they cannot unsupport. In addition, characters cannot abandon a support once initiated.

We will choose someone to keep scores for us and you must submit at least 1 chapter info per day. Undrafteds cannot support.

Boss Quotes: This will be counted in every chapter as well. The requirement to get the points is to get the quote and both the player controller character and the boss have to talk. If only the boss talks, its not a boss quote.

Most EXP gained in the chapter: At the end of each chapter, everyone will keep track of how much experience each of their characters got. Undrafteds (and free for only a few chapter characters) do not count toward this total. Free forever characters like Micaiah however do. The heron's exp do not count.

Most EXP gained at the end of the game: Same as above except whoever got the most EXP at the end of the game wins this category. This does not count BEXP'd characters. So make sure you keep track of experience each chapter.

Items obtained during the chapter: Items like things sothe steals, buried items, droppable items, etc. But starting inventory does not count. You get 2 points for each item that counts.

Overall least BEXP used: At the end of the game, whoever used the least amount of BEXP gets the most points.

READ PLEASE.

Might want to add (as a blanket rule, not just for EXP or boss quotes):

Temporarily free characters do not count towards point totals.

That would clear up a lot of mess.

Edited by Executioner

Might want to add (as a blanket rule, not just for EXP or boss quotes):

Temporarily free characters do not count towards point totals.

That would clear up a lot of mess.

Alright. Anything else?

Okay, here's the deal. You guys have until Monday, 6pm, (GMT+0, do the maths) to send in the first chapter. I only need one a day, but if you really need more time, just tell me and I'll slow it for a few days. If you don't, you'll be stuck with a team of Fiona, Oliver and 26 Kurthnagas next time you're in an RNG draft.

Umm, I already have some stuff, up to 1-6. I have a crapton of numbers, items and BS in a paper, lol.

PK, a question...well...a suggestion, I might add: Shouldn't you count ranks obtained due to combat (excluding Arms Scrolls use)? That may be good for those, like me XD, that worry about having units experienced in their weapons or magic.

[spoiler=Drafted Team]194px-Nolan.pngElinciaFE10Portrait.pngIlyana2.pngMiaFE10Portrait.png218px-NaesalaRD.png219px-Kieran_FE10.pngLuciaFE10Portrait_Longhair.png172px-Pelleas.png242px-BastianFE10Portrait.png206px-Stefan.png205px-Renning_FE10.pngEna_FE10.png

Regarding Supports, I think this should do:

• Elincia x Pelleas
  • Ilyana x Mia
  • Kieran x Renning
  • Lucia x Bastian
  • Ena/Naesala x Rafiel

Ike, Nolan and Stefan are alone sad.gif.

Part 4 Routes

• Silver Army - Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Naesala, Ilyana, Stefan
  • Greil Army - Ike, Rafiel, Nolan, Mia, Kieran*
  • Hawk Army - Elincia, Reyson, Lucia, Pelleas, Bastian

*Thinking if Kieran goes to Hawk or Greil unsure.gif

EDIT: BTW, I'm thinking on not using Stefan, due to unit overload.

Edited by Quintessence

Yay, in 1-6-1, and Now i have UNITS!. Awesome. Volug is on a third of A strike, so S before 1-8 i hope. Jill has been buffed with all my boosters. Since + 4 attack < + 2 STR hand axes.

I just realised that PKL can easily win this challenge by taking 100 extra turns and using Heather to steal any and everything that is not bolted down. If you make, say 5 steals per chapter, you'll have way more points off both the items and the exp rank than the others.

Heather should have been first pick. Seriously.

LET THE 74TH ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES BEGIN

1-P

Chapter:1-P

TC:5

Boss Quotes:Micaiah v Pugo

EXP gained:312

Treasures/items obtained:Herbs

BEXP used:0

1-P

TC: 5

Boss quotes: Micaiah

Exp gained: 295 total (1.58 Micaiah, 1.37 Edward)

Treasure/Items obtained: Herb

BEXP used: None

1-P

TC: 5 (5)

Boss Quotes: Micaiah x Pugo

EXP Gained: 213EXP (Miccy)

Items: Herb

BEXP: 60P

BEXP Used: 0P

Chapter: 1-P

Boss Quotes: Micaiah

EXP gained: 141

Treasures/items obtained: -

BEXP used:

Chapter: 1-P

Boss Quotes: Micaiah

EXP gained: 216

Treasures/items obtained: Herb

BEXP used: None

Ah, you guys are so boring.

Name	Points	Total
PKL	15	15
CR	14	14
Quint	13	13
nano	12	12
Sal	11	11

As PKL pointed out, Nano has messed up somewhere. Either he's playing easy mode, or counting Edward's exp. Sal MUST have got the Herb as well, which is why his score isn't 6.

Edited by Serious Bananas

My first 3 chapters were off on exp because I didn't realise that I shouldn't count the free units. (It should have been obvious in hindsight)

Unfortunately I can't go back to fix them until 3-6, as I'm in part 3 now with no way to load a previous save to check.

Eddy got a levelup I think for 1-P. which would put Miccy at ~200.

Same for 1-1, Miccy is ~200.

1-2 is hard to say, if I have to take a guess it'd be ~260.

Lol, she should be banned for Disarm Stealing Spamming!

You don't need to disarm. You'll be surprised at the amount of vulneraries and spare weapons around. I stole a whole bunch of stuff with Sothe.