[FE10] Rankings Draft

PKL

Sorry guys...I awakened really really sick today and wont be able to do any chapters today. Im leaving my excuse here to SB so that he knows why Im not sending 1-5. I cant, sorry.

Don't worry, there's no rush. Hope you get better. EAT BANANAS! (Not him, but the fruit :/)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, except there might be a few who wanted the points so they didnt use BEXP at all. I cant go and change that shit. Its making this draft annoying for me haha.

How do you think I feel, I have to calculate it all

I am cooperating with the turns count, and I can do as well with the BEXP used 8D

EDIT: Ah...I want to continue this really soon, gogo Mia + Ily!!! <3

Edited by Quintessence

Guys, I'm sorry to say, but my data fucked up. The only thing I have left is a stupid Save state that doesn't load the data. My LP, and my draft progress, are both gone.

I'll be playing through this again, and SB, I'll do the math for it, but FUCK. I hate this.

Edit: Oh, and I lost about 10 other playthroughs as well. FUCK

Edited by Vicious Sal

Good news guys, I just cycled to my fathers house, and yay, my Wii file was the same, except I hadn't done 1-6-1 and two yet. (And shit me the 4 turn sucked for me), anyway, the only thing I did now was lose 30 minutes of Lp material and 2 chapters of this draft.

1-5

Chapter:1-5TC:6

Boss Quotes:Micaiah v Wystan

EXP gained:616

Treasures/items obtained:Master Seal, Vulnerary, Shine Barrier, Coin

BEXP used:240

Chapter: 1-5

TC: 6

Boss Quote: Micaiah

EXP: 211

Treasures/items obtained: shine barrier, vulnerary, master seal, concoction, coin

BEXP used: 53 (to get to .99)

1-5

BEXP Used: 511P

TC: 6 (30)

Boss Quotes: Micaiah x Wystan

EXP Gained: 297EXP (Miccy) + 31EXP (Sothe) + 140EXP (Nolan) + 100EXP (Ilyana) = 568EXP

Items: Vulnerary, Concoction, Master Seal

BEXP: 458P

Chapter: 1-5

Boss Quotes: -

EXP gained: 73 + 13 + 106

Treasures/items obtained: Vulnerary x 2, Master Seal

BEXP used: -

1-5

Boss quotes: Micaiah

Exp gained: 490 total (1.05 Micaiah, .49 Sothe, .55 Laura, 2.33 Edward, .48 Meg)

Treasure/items obtained: Vulnerary, Master Seal, Shine Barrier, Concoction

BEXP used: 104P on Micaiah, 55P on Laura

LTC:

All (5)

Exp:

Nano (5)

Quint (4)

PKL (3)

CR (2)

Sal (1)

Boss Quotes:

PKL, Quint, Nano, CR (3)

Sal (0)

Items:

CR (10)

PKL, Nano (8)

Quint, Sal (6)

Totals

Nano (21)

CR (20)

PKL (19)

Quint (18)

Sal (12)

Adding format after this homework.

It's right near the corner of the main platform thing.

And oh god I'm losing EXP so bad.

Oh fuck. How did I miss that >_>.

Also, Quintessence's exp is ridiculous. HOW did miccy get 297 exp. Eddie wrathed everything from above the ledges for me and he got much less than that. Not to mention, Nolan should be higher leveled and also got a lot of exp. HOW.

EDIT: and nano's too >_>.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Oh fuck. How did I miss that >_>.

Also, Quintessence's exp is ridiculous. HOW did miccy get 297 exp. Eddie wrathed everything from above the ledges for me and he got much less than that. Not to mention, Nolan should be higher leveled and also got a lot of exp. HOW.

EDIT: and nano's too >_>.

Miccy was somehow underleveled, she Wrath crtkilled almost everything from above with Ilyana and Nolan. Ily lured Wystan and Miccy killed him. I forgot the Shine Barrier and never knew about the coin, lool.

My bad with hidden items :/

EDIT: Prepare yourselves, folks! Cause the Queen is coming soon!

Edited by Quintessence

Trust me, not gaining good exp in the early levels is not necessarily a bad thing. You can only gain so much exp before you pretty much cap and if you went overboard early you'll regret it later on. I learned this the hard way in 1-9 and 1-E, where I'll probably be last place for exp. <_<

As for how I got so much exp, Miccy wrathkilled most of the bottom enemies, except one or two physical enemies that were in best bio who got taken out by Sothe and Volug. She also killed the boss. Aran was 3HKOing stuff in the middle platform, so he got a whole bunch of extra Cexp that way.