Are there any LPs?

• 4 weeks later...

Do spotpass battles show up like Annas/skirmishes? because I'm not getting any. I can only assume it is because I am probably the only person with this game in my area.

SpotPass battles with past-game units show up when you go to the Wireless section on the world map menu; you can summon them at will. StreetPass battles with other FE13 teams, however, show up whenever you activate StreetPass with a nearby 3DS, appearing much like merchants and skirmishes. It doesn't matter if the person doesn't have FE13; they'll have a random team in that case.

Does any one know where I can find play through/let's plays with a female!MU that goes past 2 videos? I'm kinda getting sick of seeing of male!MU play through/let's plays (they are everywhere!) and I'm really see the difference between male!MU and female!MU, yes I know that the only difference is who you can S rank with but I heard plot changes a bit if you S ranked with Krom or Lucina ( ... well more so with Krom) and I'd like to see it.

Edited by December Knight

Do spotpass battles show up like Annas/skirmishes? because I'm not getting any. I can only assume it is because I am probably the only person with this game in my area.

A friend of mine had their 配信 settings to off. That's why the Streetpass MU teams weren't appearing on their map.

StreetPass battles with other FE13 teams, however, show up whenever you activate StreetPass with a nearby 3DS, appearing much like merchants and skirmishes. It doesn't matter if the person doesn't have FE13; they'll have a random team in that case.

Uhhh... Just curious... source for this? From what I recall you encounter other people's "My Team" that they setup from their FE13 game if you're connected to the internet, not from random 3DS that don't even have FE13.

It's possible, but that doesn't explain why the teams' cards are missing pairing data, or why I've been getting one per day ever since getting my American 3DS back, as well as otherwise increased numbers when bringing it to places with other 3DSs (like school, where I frequently get StreetPass). I haven't heard anything to indicate such internet connectivity.

Also, some of the teams are just weird, such as having base level Frederick when the teams have to be well into the game. A real player might have Frederick at that level, but not likely include him on a team if they were intentionally holding him back, yet I've seen it multiple times. They're also loaded with bonus items, even ones that no one would actually use like Ladles.

It's possible, but that doesn't explain why the teams' cards are missing pairing data, or why I've been getting one per day ever since getting my American 3DS back, as well as otherwise increased numbers when bringing it to places with other 3DSs (like school, where I frequently get StreetPass). I haven't heard anything to indicate such internet connectivity.

Also, some of the teams are just weird, such as having base level Frederick when the teams have to be well into the game. A real player might have Frederick at that level, but not likely include him on a team if they were intentionally holding him back, yet I've seen it multiple times. They're also loaded with bonus items, even ones that no one would actually use like Ladles.

... so in other words... you're giving information that you only simply made a guess about just because it was labeled as "Streetpass" on the FE13 mainsite, despite having no distinction in the actual Japanese.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Perhaps I should be more clear: the times when those teams appear coincide with when I get StreetPass. That is quite solid evidence that the feature is linked to StreetPass.

Edited by Othin

Perhaps I should be more clear: the times when those teams appear coincides with when I get StreetPass. That is quite solid evidence that the feature is linked to StreetPass.

OKAY. THAT works.

So assuming that your conclusion is correct, the only problem for the other person is turning on the option for いつの間に通信 in the World Map.

Edited by shadowofchaos

tbh it does say 'communications'

for all we know it could just toggle all wireless connections spotpass or otherwise

いつ間に通信 = "Unnoticed Communications"

As in just activate any and all communications from the game.