Are there any LPs?

A complete collection of DLC videos from Nico Nico (an account is required to view, pretty much worth it):

• Spirit Talisman 1 (Marth): [1]
  • Spirit Talisman 2 (Roy): [1]
  • Spirit Talisman 3 (Micaiah): [1]
  • King vs King Emblem Side (Leaf): [1]
  • King vs King Holy War Side (Alm): [1]
  • King vs King Decisive Battle (Serlis): [1] [2]
  • Red vs Blue Seals Side (Elincia): [1]
  • Red vs Blue Radiance Side (Eirika): [1] [2]
  • Light vs Dark Light Side (Ephraim): [1] [2]
  • Gold and Silver: [1]
  • Entombed Heaven: [1]
  • Infinite Holy Weapons (Eltshan): [1] [2] [3] [4]
  • Light vs Dark Dark Side (Celica): [1] [2] [3]

None of these are LPs, but really they should be pretty self-explanatory.

(6 July 2012: amended to add links to footage of Celica's DLC)

Edited by Rhinocerocket

I can't get any of the above videos to work with that. ...Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

I'm getting the same error with them, though the service has definitely worked for me previously. It's claiming that viewing these videos outside of Nico Nico has been disabled by their authors, so getting an account and viewing it on-site is the only recourse here as far as I know.

I have to laugh at how nearly every gameplay video of this game I've come across features an identical male MU with short brown hair.

Anyway, this guy is my favorite so far. Turn up the video quality and watch fullscreen, shows both screens and is clear as crystal.

He was my favorite at first, too. In the beginning you got to see all the characters in battle, but somewhere in mid-game you see that it's the SAME TEAM for the rest of the game. After seeing the same party over and over again, you get bored of watching it. I shouldn't be complaining since it's his play style and his game and it's better than nothing. It's not all bad though; you get to see Lucina in action lots of time. This makes me wonder if she's becoming the most overused character in the game.

He was my favorite at first, too. In the beginning you got to see all the characters in battle, but somewhere in mid-game you see that it's the SAME TEAM for the rest of the game. After seeing the same party over and over again, you get bored of watching it. I shouldn't be complaining since it's his play style and his game and it's better than nothing. It's not all bad though; you get to see Lucina in action lots of time. This makes me wonder if she's becoming the most overused character in the game.

I haven't watched his videos, but what do you expect? You can bring a maximum of 16 units into a map in this game; you can't train more than that without grinding, and in the main story, there's no reason to. Unless his team is much smaller than that, it's exactly what a playthrough of an FE game entails.

Edited by Othin

Could we all agree to get one SF member to do an LP after it comes out? I'd like to, but I've none of the necessary skills, or equipment :(

I'll be attempting to do an all Assassin LP if I can figure out a good way to record the damn thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... I wonder if the guy who got the previous DLC chapters out got the newer ones (Cellica, Lyn) up...

• Light vs Dark Dark Side (Celica): [1] [2] [3]

He hasn't recorded a playthrough of Lyn's yet, but it's only been a day. He shouldn't be long.

I'm getting the same error with them, though the service has definitely worked for me previously. It's claiming that viewing these videos outside of Nico Nico has been disabled by their authors, so getting an account and viewing it on-site is the only recourse here as far as I know.

Look a few posts up.

I can't find any videos of Inverse's spot pass currently. I will keep an eye out for some videos and if I come across any I will post a link here.

Edited by Ol Nuge

• 2 weeks later...