[FE6] Rough Draft!

Jedi

This is the first of [hopefully] many drafts I'll host, and oh boy I started with FE6 a fire emblem I'm honestly not all that great at but I felt like replaying it and I wanted to start a draft so this came about. I hope I don't screw this up heheh you'll have to be patient with me.

So whomever is interested in this please feel free and sign up! Also I already know how i'm gonna go about randomizing the drafting order.. I hope it works out, and I'm not changing any of the standard rules for FE6 this time because its my first draft I figured I'd save a special idea for when I have some more experience in this.

Although I see that three units will remain undrafted, do any of you have any possible ideas for what we could do with them? Or do you think I should leave that as is? Edit: This issue is settled

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Roy, Marcus, Merlinus, Lalam/Elphin, and Fa are free for all to use. Also adding Zealot to this set

3. Wendy and Sophia will remain undrafted

4. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Use of the Warp staff is banned.

4. All Gaiden chapters are required to be visited. Chapter 20x (either route) does not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken.

5. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty per unit, per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

Teams:

Exiledwolf - Lance, Ellen, Lugh, Chad, Geese, Oujay, Sue, Dayan, Karel

Sharpy - Miledy, Saul, Noah, Echidna, Treck, Igrene, Wolt, Yodel, Hugh

Jedi - Tate, Rutger, Lilina, Ward, Klein, Cecilia, Bartre, Cath, Douglas

PolterGhost - Thany, Clarine, Shin, Bors, Gonzales, Fir, Dorothy, Ray, Garret

eclipse - Alan, Dieck, Percival, Lot, Zeiss, Astohl, Niime, Juno, Barth

Edited by Jedisupersonic

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not joining because I have another FE6 draft to do, but the 3 undrafted units are usually banned I believe.

Alrighty, good to know thanks.

you could make the draft for 4 or 6 players if you care about the leftover units.

That is something to consider thanks.

Fine

In

Also, ban Wendy and Sophia

Alrighty glad to have you aboard, also Wendy and Sophia banned eh? If I take those 2 out the last unit remaining in the draft will be banned then which is ok. I may just do this

I hate FE6 hit rates, so I won't join.

I don't blame you lol.

I said I'd join, and I will, even if I suck at FE6.

Thanks and lol your not the only one, I'm pretty bad at it myself

Also folks I have decided to go with Sharpy's idea, I'm going to ban Wendy, and Sophia but i'm going to allow Sophia to be "Free" on chapter 14 so you can do whatever with her on the chapter she needs to survive unless that's redundant [feel free to inform me].

Edit: Zealot is to be a free unit so we have 2 undrafted characters and another freebie for the cause [thanks for the suggestion Sharpy]

Edited by Jedisupersonic

I have

A plan

Apoceclipse is the only one who could stop me from achieving my goal.

I shall achieve my goal in the name of the FOLGORE RANGERS!

or I'll get folgore'd.

Anyone can join right? Even if it's their first time drafting FE6? If so, I want to join.

Yeah of course! Welcome to the draft.

Now all we need is one more

Edited by Jedisupersonic

I've never played FE6 before, so I think I'll be perfect for this draft. The question is, how badly will I fail?

I have no idea how well your going to do, all I'm going to ask is. Are you sure? If so I'll get right to the randomizing the turn order and the draft can begin.

Edit: I'll send you some heads up on FE6 so you won't be completely in the dark either

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Eh, I'll be good as long as I get an Armor Knight and a decent Pegasus Knight. I figure this will be a simple way to get me to play the game instead of saving it for last. I've heard all the worst things about Roy, so I'm totally prepared for him to play as badly as Eliwood =D

Eh, I'll be good as long as I get an Armor Knight and a decent Pegasus Knight. I figure this will be a simple way to get me to play the game instead of saving it for last. I've heard all the worst things about Roy, so I'm totally prepared for him to play as badly as Eliwood =D

Lol, Eliwood always tends to be blessed for me when I play FE7 speaking of him not so much Roy in this game though. Anyways your in, hope you enjoy

Randomized turn order go!

And... My method was rolling a 6-sided die I was 1, Sharpy was 2, Eclipse was 3, Exiledwolf was 4 and PolterGhost was 5, with 6 [or a repeat] being a reroll the results are this order

Exiledwolf

Sharpy

Jedi

PolterGhost

eclipse

Let the draft.. begin

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Oh man, I'm sorry. I fell asleep. Uh.. Lance

That's perfectly ok, there isn't a time limit or anything.

Now I gotta hope Sharpy doesn't take who I'm planning on taking xD.

That was an excellent choice, she should serve you well on that map, but I want a strong early game and I worry about that damn desert.

Edit: I'm going with Alan instead. lolno

Redit: For real this time, I'm going to go with Tate

Edited by Jedisupersonic

You know, you might want to wait a bit on that. Most others aren't going to pick him until later rounds, and now's a good chance to snag the better earlygame units.

Lugh is more of a 2nd-3rd round pick.

Just saying.

And needs a few chapters of time to build up, and his magic isn't stellar.

Desert needs someone to ferrr ROy without getting killed easily, a mage only clears the way.

If you screw up, Eclipse and I will just end up devouring your last hopes of building earlygame.

Edited by Sharpy

Lugh is more of a 2nd-3rd round pick.

Just saying.

And needs a few chapters of time to build up, and his magic isn't stellar.

Desert needs someone to ferrr ROy without getting killed easily, a mage only clears the way.

I've got an idea for that, I'm just gonna take a unit I know is reliable right from the word go first though now that you and Executioner made me think a bit better.