Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

About this poison, I'm assuming that if someone is poisoned, that they'd be known of it, so they could call attention of the Poison Doc and say "Hey, I've been poisoned, please help me" or something.

I do believe the role itself exists, but I also am basing my thoughts on the above.

If Flavor really has nothing to do with the deaths of our players, then we could assume that Bal was poisoned. He didn't say much of anything that would've made me think he was poisoned, and if Bizz was made aware of herself being targetted, I'm sure she would've used her ability on herself.

And regarding your role, it is risky. I think you're a low demand kill though, unless you claim that you're idling. Same goes for Shinori (well, to a lesser extent). I don't want to say you should idle, but it does make you more of a target if you do.

Most roles cannot self-target, especially protective roles, and as far as I know, poisoned players aren't normally informed.

Another question: Do scum ever have passive roles?

Godfather is a very common passive scum role. Ninja could be considered passive, since it usually doesn't need to be "activated" specifically and it doesn't target (not even just because it's a Ninja, but also not separately from the nightkill). Various roles that are not typically scum but can be, like PGO, Mayor, Bulletproof, etc.

I still think there is two mafias. With two night kills last night, even if there is a poisoner, and the fact that one scum was a scum BODYGUARD. I believe there is two scum teams in play. Also Aere is normally around he just doesn't post, especially when he's scum I think. He tends to be inactive but I have noticed that when he's town he does make some sort of effort to post periodically, check the minimafia where i was neighbors with him, ISCBINSFMM2 or whatever that bull shit was. He posted a lot more there than he has in here.

Two tiny scumteams sounds like a really strange idea, and I can't see why a scum bodyguard makes it any more likely. Besides, there's also the possibility of a SK (and technically vig too, but I don't think a vig would kill either Bizz or zak). Really, your insistence on this theory is just odd, or at least the logic behind it. Another thing to keep in mind was that Marth's alignment was just Mafia. Of course, JB could have done this on purpose to hide the presence of multiple mafias, but it's still a relevant fact. I don't know, just the way you keep pushing the two mafias thing makes me feel like you know something.

My only issue with two maf's is that they either both targeted Eclipse (ie double namekill >_>) or one of them doesn't get a faction kill, only a poison kill (or something of the sort)

Or possibly they can't kill consecutively, and for whatever reason they both decided kill on N2? I don't think it's likely, or even that there are two mafias at all, but it's at least another theory for the list.

Anyway, since you guys don't seem to wanna trust me, I'm Kimiyoshi Kiichirou, Jack-of-all-Trades. I investigated Bizz.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scum bodyguard means some sort of NIGHT KILLING BESIDES MAFIA is involved. Which means possible vig OR possible SK OR second mafia. Vig is viable but not that much of a help, also BP target and two targets that supposedly activate on death, all of this game supposedly points to PEOPLE FUCKING DIEING A LOT.

Therefore either two scum teams or some other way for multiple people to die.

##Vote: Shinori

Mainly because of his dislike of BBM and his phony scumread on me. I think every game I've played has had Shinori in it.

The scum read is an assumption cause the one game i've played with you where i knew you were town you were a lot more active than in any other game, so it's not a read at all except for a hypothesis which I am allowed to have all I want.

Also side note Why does my supposed dislike on BBM come into play on this, everyone ended up thinking he was scummy I just feel more of a scummy read from him so far than I get from others, HE SAID HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO ACT SCUMMY ON PURPOSE. WHEN HE IS SUPPOSEDLY A GOD DAMN DOCTOR.

How the fuck does that get fucking through?

Hm.

Alright, new implication chart:

If Aere is telling the truth and there was no poisoner, either BBM is lying or Kay can pierce protection (ie there were likely two killing roles at night)

If Aere is truly a BPV but is lying about it getting broken, we could still have a poisoner (see previous chart)

If Aere is lying, anything could happen (there could actually be a BPV though i doubt it since almost everyone has claimed)

Also side note Why does my supposed dislike on BBM come into play on this, everyone ended up thinking he was scummy I just feel more of a scummy read from him so far than I get from others, HE SAID HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO ACT SCUMMY ON PURPOSE. WHEN HE IS SUPPOSEDLY A GOD DAMN DOCTOR.

if he does this, scum will not make him a priority target

therefore, he can do his job

How the fuck does that get fucking through?

That's the point; BBM thought it would be best if he acted scummy, so the mafia would leave him alone. It's a lame tactic, but it's not like it hasn't happened before.

Hm.

Alright, new implication chart:

If Aere is telling the truth and there was no poisoner, either BBM is lying or Kay can pierce protection (ie there were likely two killing roles at night)

If Aere is truly a BPV but is lying about it getting broken, we could still have a poisoner (see previous chart)

If Aere is lying, anything could happen (there could actually be a BPV though i doubt it since almost everyone has claimed)

[b##Unvote[/b] first.

All I know is, Rein targeted Bizz n1. If Bizz was poisoned, I would have been hit. Bizz had to have been attacked. And I'm no longer bulletproof.

Quick thoughts:

• I still don't see why there has to be two mafia factions. I think there's just one and a poisoner that increases the stages of the Hinamizawa syndrome.
  • Part of me believes Manix, though part of me is like "wtf why is there a vanilla townie in this game?"
  • I think Kay is fakeclaiming and is really a hitman role or something

If aere is telling the truth why the fuck isn't he all over BBM's ass.

THIS JUST FURTHER PROVES MY POINT OF TWO MAFIAS.

Two kills last night that were both supposedly stopped.

Because there's no point? I'm not gonna assume a doctorless game off the bat.

All I know is, Rein targeted Bizz n1. If Bizz was poisoned, I would have been hit. Bizz had to have been attacked. And I'm no longer bulletproof.

Bizz was attacked -> redirected to your BPV, breaks it

I suppose that works and fits in with no kills.

So we may not have a poisoner? Or a dayvig?

ugh now i'm confuzzled as all heck

Bizz was attacked -> redirected to your BPV, breaks it

I suppose that works and fits in with no kills.

So we may not have a poisoner? Or a dayvig?

ugh now i'm confuzzled as all heck

That was my thought process, yes. If this really has bastard mod, maybe the poison doc is just to fuck with us?

I'd like to know what ELSE she did first.

Also, it's possible the second kill came off of Marth's death; I'm sure his sidekick would've been thrilled to see him dead.

I'm perfectly ok with a Kay lynch. She didn't say who she targeted both nights, of she targeted Bizz n1 she would have hit me.

##Vote: Kay

I'm assuming she meant that she tried to investigate Bizz N2, when she came up on the watcher report Cam provided. It's way to easy to say that you investigated someone that died, and I doubt she would idle N1, and if anything wouldn't you want to investigate someone as early as possible for a potential clear?

All I know is there was two kills last night if BBM and aere are both telling the truth, jack of all trades role I see as scum more often than town but whatever.

So if they did both tell the truth there was two kills night 1 and they were both stopped, now once again two kills this night, mafia is one obviously and whoever the other one is is either second mafia or SK or smoething along these lines. I for some reason don't think poisoner is in this game anymore with Aere's claim.

Also with the whole thing of kay being Jack of all trades it would mean everything is one shot, thus one shot hitman. thus matching with the doctor failed ability thus

##Vote: Kay

Gives us most info, most probable of scum now and depending on the flip would require me to change my reads. It would also make me feel a lot safer about BBM, but now he would have a target on his head.

Okay, thought about it, and I'm inclined to believe Aere's claim. I can't see a sensible reason for scum to suddenly claim a BP martyr. I don't think Aere had many votes on him at the time and he probably could have gotten pressure off of him just by posting more thoughts, without claiming. So it looks to me like Town claiming in order to provide info.

If Aere's claim is true:

If BBM's claim is true: Kay is some kind of hitman. Given that in this scenario the kill on Bizz was stopped N1, using a hitman on her makes sense if scum really wanted to kill her.

If BBM's claim is false: BBM is scum and we should lynch him (and we still don't know where the other kill came from since we don't know of any protection other than Aere on N1). And this would suggest we have no doctor since no one CC'd, and no doctor doesn't seem super likely.

So at this point I think it's most likely that Kay is scum with a hitman power. And I'd like to see her claim her actions for both nights. ##Vote: Kay

And if both BBM and Aere are telling the truth that probably means there are two killing roles that can target every night. It's possible that there was only the kill on Bizz N1, since we don't know if anyone other than BBM targeted Eclipse, but I'm leaning towards two kills at this point.