[FE9] PoR Draft #33370

Ema Skye

sorry Boron for taking Tormod. I just wanted to try him out :P

:facepalm: And I was going to take him next, too. Chalk me up for Gatrie and Ilyana, then.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you not take a Shinon/Gatrie penalty in chapter 7 if you trigger the reinforcements earlier?

By drafting them :awesome:. Ok but seriously, make sure the enemies there die before they arrive.

Somthing isnt right here.

With Ike, Titania, and Reyson free, and Nasir undrafted there should be 39 units available.

The OP implies 37 units with rule 5.

And when PKL updated the list in one of his posts there were 38 total units.

I think someone may have been forgotten. You guys might want to resolve this issue before you reach the final round and realize, "Oh shit (unit x) wasnt on the unit list!"

I wrote any changes to the rules at like 12 in the morning, so there is probably some counting error on my part. There should be 39 characters if I'm counting correctly. My list was copied directly from the Serenes page, so it should be right. If we missed someone, then that dude can be free.

Taking Calill and Mist

[spoiler=Unit List]

Rhys

Rolf

Volke

Brom

Sothe

Stefan

Janaff

Ulki

Tauroneo

Ranulf

Haar

Lucia

Bastian

Geoffery

Largo

Elincia

Ena

Teams

Lucina - Marcia, Astrid, Nephenee, Calill, Mist

PKL - Jill, Soren, Mia, Shinon

Nano - Oscar, Lethe, Makalov, Maurim

Executioner - Boyd, Mordecai, Tormod, Zihark

Xin Li - Kieran, Tanith, Gatrie, Ilyana

Edited by Lucina

Hey, Lucina, I have a question. How would you feel about making meatshielding free in chapter 7? It's been a while since I played FE9, but is it possible to keep Boyd, Oscar, Rhys, and Soren (and Mia) out of combat while routing the map in a reasonable number of turns?

DEVDANVED!!!!!

I figured it out for you. How could he be forgotten? haha.

There will be 4 units left for round 8. The last unit (Ena) Should just go twice for the last 2 picks.

Edited by Hawk King

@Hawk King: Awesome, thanks.

@Xin Li: Good question. I was even thinking about making Shinon and Gatrie free for Ch.7 (they're only going to be around for a few turns, so I wouldn't say it's a huge deal). Making them free would probably remove the need for Oscar, Boyd, etc to be allowed for meatshielding since you can activate them on something like Turn 1 or Turn 2.

Also, ENasir are free now, both of them.

Edited by Lucina

Ah ha, thanks for clearing that up, Lucina. I probably won't be on for the next several hours, but I think I'll be on before my next pick, I hope. See you later guys.

Feel free to leave a list like Nano. Makes this process faster (and for less PKL rage!).

Thoughts about free Shinon/Gatrie in Ch.7?

Free is a bit too extreme, specially for someone that drafted them just for chapter 7 like me...maybe make meatshielding cost 2 turns instead of the usual 4 for forced chapters.

Edited by Professor PicKLe

About chapter 5, does it end on turn 6 player phase or enemy phase? Because Boyd's about to die, so either I'm going to heal him or let him get the bosskill depending on when it ends.

Yeah, that seems fair.

@Executioner: After the enemy phase IIRC

Derp, just realized its Nano's pick. He gets Stefan.

Executioner's turn.

Edited by Lucina