[FE9] PoR Draft #33370

Ema Skye

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TitaniaxSeth gives you -200 turns. That's right, Titania is so badass that she can have a support with someone that's not even in the same game

And on a more serious note, maybe you could ban BEXP besides the initial BEXPing on the early fliers to make it more balanced.

TitaniaxSeth gives you -200 turns. That's right, Titania is so badass that she can have a support with someone that's not even in the same game

And on a more serious note, maybe you could ban BEXP besides the initial BEXPing on the early fliers to make it more balanced.

BEXP wont solve anything, just lower their stats a bit and probably force an early promo but as you can see, the master seal is easy to get with a tits solo of chapter 10 if shes level 9.

I think they fliers are fine as it is. Ive still yet to get oscar/boyd in a draft to test how good I can do relative to how I do with fliers...I should host another draft and deliberately put myself in 4th-5th place to finally not get a flier.

I've got both Oscar/Boyd in the two PoR drafts I've been in and honestly I think Boyd > Oscar. The difference is that Boyd pretty much always ORKOs in the mid-later chapters (and also ORKOs things that he can double early on) while Oscar is usually on the edge, and won't consistently ORKO with 2 range (hell, even 1 range without specialized weapons or a forge) until you get hand axes. Even then, he'll miss kills on some enemies and especially on armors. At least he has sol. The extra move didn't really help that much in most chapters, he can save turns in chapter 1 and like, chapter 10.

Or maybe I just sucked in the Tellius Draft. Yeah.

And man I want to try a flier. I should deliberately put myself in 1st or 2nd

Edited by CR-S01

Chapter 21 5/118

Pure Water Jill and Ike rush.

Chapter 22 1/119

Soren double meteors the boss. I also managed to get the bolting and a chest key.

Chapter 23 4/123

Jill rushes, drops Ike then Jill kills Pretine and Ike seizes. This one took a while because it requires precise positioning so the 1-2 range enemies dont clog up Ike's movement.

Chapter 24 4/127

Jill rush.

Chapter 25 4/131

Jill murderstomps everything. The others took the other side.

Chapter 26 4/135

Savior!Jill rushes, kills Bertram.

Chapter 27 4/139

Rescue!Elincia and Jill. I got the resolve chest with the ch23 chest key.

Chapter 28 4/143

Resolve Wrath Ike is dropped by Savior!Jill. And he murderstomps everything.

Final 2/145

Resolve Wrath Ike is dropped by Jill and he ORKOs first ashnard. Then ORKOs berserk ashnard in EP 2 after he used an elixir. GG

Edited by Professor PicKLe

Hahaha ... I forgot to update my progress. :lol:

Chapter 3 - 5/16

Chapter 4 - 3/19

Chapter 5 - 6/25

Ehh ... I could've shaved a turn off both chapters 3 and 4, but Titania was short a point of strength or two for a clean 1RKO and had no 2-range weapon to attack on EP. Also, the boss of chapter 4 RAN AWAY from me. He went into the corner to use a javelin, and I'm lucky that the archers stupidly moved away to attack Titania from a different angle, which allowed me to kill the boss on turn 3. Chapter 5 is a defense chapter. Ike did next to nothing, Titania and Gatrie got kills.

My first PoR draft isn't exactly turning out how I wanted it to! Also, uh, I can't find my progress for chapters P, 1, and 2. Ugh.

• 3 weeks later...

Boron said she needs me to take over her team here, so I will. Just expect me to start in acouple weeks or so. But yeah I'll do this

Ch.18 - 7 turns/108 turns

lol let's go kill stuff with lots of promoted units

Ch.19 - 2 turns/110 turns

Let's send Marcia to solo this map. We'll also send Astrid with her to clear the way.

Ch.20 - 2 turns/112 turns

Calill with Reyson needs an Adept proc or a Crit to KO Shiharam. 19 Skl = 19% Adept. x2 = 38%. 2x*8 Crit = 16. 16 + 38 = 54% chance of death. Marcia then arrives.

Ch.21 - 7 turns/119 turns

Marcia ferries Ike to throne room, where he works on Ena with Marcia's help. Sleep staves suck, but Pure Water exists.

Ch.22 - 1 turn/120 turns

Adept!Calill nukes boss.

Ch.23 - 4 turns/124 turns

Marcia ferries. Ike kills.

Ch.24 - 4 turns/128 turns

Fly Marcia, fly.

Ch.25 - 5 turns/133 turns

Marcia takes one side. Everyone else takes the other.

Ch.26 - 5 turns/138 turns

More Savior!Marcia rush.

Ch.27 - 4 turns/142 turns

Marcia with Rescue!Mist goes and wrecks stuff. Grabbed Resolve with Astrid and Titania.

Ch.28 - 5 turns/147 turns

Wrath+Resolve!Ike is dropped, and kills stuff. Easy map.

Final - 2 turns/149 turns

Marcia drops Wrath+Resolve Ike, who 1RKOs both formes of Ashnard.

Marcia is fun when Jill isn't around (like Prison Map, as well as first Raven map), but lategame really made me want to have Jill.

Edited by Lucina

• 4 months later...

Chapter 20 - 4/117 turns

Tormod takes his time with meteoring Shiharam while Boyd gets galdr'd/shoved/smited by everything that can do so. Well actually there were a ton of shove chains by Mordy smiting Boyd but then other people shove people so they can reach to shove Boyd the next turn. Made sure to grab resuce and smite. Rhys is a lump that does nothing

Chapter 21 - 8/124 turns

Fuck having no fliers here >:( Knight Ring!Boyd ferries Ike, who was shoved by Volke and Ulki to get him closer to Boyd and then Boyd rescues him and GOES UP. Then Zihark and Mordy smite him up, while Titania follows behind to get some kills. Then Mordy goes and smites her and Zihark goes up to claim some kills to himself too. It's funny how Boyd still owns most enemies with Ike in his pants on his back (well, I presume so).

Chapter 22 - 1/125 turns

Thank God for Tormod. <3

Chapter 23 - 6/131 turns

Had to wait for Haar, but finally a flier. Boyd carries Ike over and stuff.

Chapter 24 - 6/137 turns

Tits and Boyd carry Ike and go left with Boyd being smited by Zihark and Mordy. Tormod goes up for the savior village. Some bad positioning cost me a turn ;/

Chapter 25 - 6/144 turns

Eh, this chapter wasn't as bad as I thought.

Chapter 26 - 5/149 turns

Boyd gets Savior and carries Ike across with smite and shove chain help from various people.

Chapter 27 - 5/154 turns

Got resolve, did stuff, I guess. Rhys rescues but still sux.

Chapter 28 - 6/160 turns

I don't have the advantage of flying over stuff ;/

Final - 3/163 turns

Go wrath/resolve