If you found a Death Note on the ground what would you do with it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep it and then watch the politics intently and send messages demanding that they do whats best for the people and not some greedy bastards.

I would hope that it is written in my language =3

Um, well normally I would just not use it and keep it so nobody else would use it =I

But maybe I'd be tempted to use the controlling feature~ x3 Maybe if I wanted someone to not do something mean D= Like perhaps I would accept the shinigami eyes so I can see a person's lifespan, then control their actions, and specify that they'd live the rest of their life like they normally would (I'd hope that's not too much for a Death Note to handle), and then have them die for some random reason on the day they're supposed to die

But Pride what if "killing" food makes them go bad and "killing" items makes them break? ;~;

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm an awfully forgetful person, so I think I'd use it to keep track of what groceries I should buy when I go out.

I wouldn't want to be Cap'n Crunch if this were the case. >_>

But Pride what if "killing" food makes them go bad and "killing" items makes them break? ;~;

That'd be great because then

Then I would use it to become a hero of justice, cursing the foodstuffs and precious belongings of the wicked. Where will they run when their milk spoils spontaneously? How will they ever enjoy themselves when their HDTVs constantly suffer mechanical failure? A new age of peace and reformation will begin, and all because I will make it too much trouble to be evil.

Guys what if

Guys what

Guys

what would happen

if you wrote "Death"

in the Death note

Well you'd have to know Death's appearance for one =o

Lux, if Death has no last name then that is the full name Unless that's not what you meant...

Edited by Freohr Datia