Official "Colonel M and Dark Sage for Tyrants of Serenes Forest" Thread

Tyrant Sage and I have decided to take our act of duty and proclaim our title as "Tyrants of Serenes Forest" and personally request that we have awesome badges that reflect it. Why should our demands be met?

Let's go back to the roots of the tyranny. I once was a civilized, mild-mannered man. I played Pokemon often, until I took a Spearow to the knee. Ever since then, my playing of Pokemon has stopped and I have remained single. :| I contributed to the tier lists in my uncanny ways, and even pissed off many of the more elite tier debaters such as Reikken and whatever the fuck their names are. Oh well, no one really cares about that right now. What we really care about is what happened.

The Serenes Forest leaders decided to deploy ways to remove my presence. First, they hired the work of Inui, the nicest person to exist on Smashboards and a woman-monger. His scr00b mentality decided to try to overhaul many tier lists with his arguments of Lot < Fir, only to fail and call me a "tyrant" instead. Thus, the day I was called a tyrant, I knew I was given this title with an ultimate blessing from the greatest man to ever walk this earth, and thus mocked him for calling me it. From that day forward, he became my personal punching bag and somehow got tiered higher than me on smash_fanatic's tier list of debaters. Then again, I think it's because smash is just mad that I have more 1337 skills than him.

Of course, the leaders of Serenes Forest felt shocked that their ultimate plan didn't work. "How could this have failed," they asked. They contemplated another idea - to purge the boards and clock backwards a year and a half ago. Their efforts nearly worked, but I stood standing - by a whopping two posts, I continued to walk the earth and crush the dreams of the leaders' idea of tossing me aside.

Eventually, they decided to appoint someone who was strong enough to eliminate me. They looked for a member that was cunning... yet soft enough to be graced the position of "Administrator". The cults decided - they chosen the fruitiest of the fruity members, Tangerine, to be that said person. With her assistant, a Red Fox that was akin to the element of Fire, contemplated on how to remove me from the forest and thus save the feeble members such as CrashGordin and Ein Silver Rose from being persecuted. The most extreme measures of force were unable to purge me from their domain, so they had to think outside of the box...

...They looked for the most dull-witted member in the board's history - Snowy.

Wait, no. I mean Trueblade.

They deployed Trueblade, which legend stated that he was the only Canon person that could possibly remove me from the forest. Their plan nearly backfired, as Trueblade was wading in his own tears from the rather elite group of users. Still, the plan eventually put me in my place, and thus I was banned from the forest for an entire week. The leaders of Serenes Forest thought they finally did it - they finally purged the forest of the parasite that continued to gnaw into the minds of the people and shatter their hopes and dreams of casual playing.

Little did they know that my influence still seeped through the forest, as the changes to the FE6 Tier list was still made. Despite Inui's rabid attempts at justifying Wendy, she was placed within her own tier.

My return came, and then.

Stagnant.

It was only until recently when the Forest decided that they would have a rating on units within the topics. The topics were full of shitty votes from people like whase, who gave Seth a 6.0 and Amelia a 6.5, but it was also full of people like Snowy who thought Lucia with Silver Dildos could surpass the awesomeness of Haar. And then there's my videos. Which... need to be worked on.

Today, #Fire Emblem Tyrant Organization continues to ravage the forest, and it has left many people with weak minds scarred from the impact. People like OrangeCrush have slowly gone mentally insane, relying on smash_fanatic's words to keep his sanity. Some users seem to have at least enough resistance from the impact such as LumiFat Bunny, but I know my voice is at least hypnotizing enough to entrance the viewers to follow my bidding. Perhaps that is how Lunatic' Final will end - the world will finally be in my grasp, with Tyrant Sage being my Tyrant Assistant. Of course, I would need to find a Tyraness too... but...

...Anyway, that is why Tyrant Sage and I should get our own official badge.

Oh yes, finally

tw9wE.png

We liked Wendell before it was cool. ;/

Final comments we have:

- Linde sucks

- SDS should still fix the tier list

- Rody please come back

- Please remove The_Purple_Knight from our presence

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Edited by Balcerzak

You forgot making SDS do postgame is also on our agenda.

You still need to sing to RFoF and I still owe you a Butler Windell who is about 40% done atm

Lumi shall be our Tyraness

Edited by Tyrant Sage

make me fftf mod and we'll talk about this tyranny thing.

don't do it

forum games is in fftf

it isn't worth it man

it isn't worth it

Actually, if he was banned for the Spearow to the knee joke, I fully endorse the action.

The tyranny of Colonel M I can fully accept. Tossing my hat into the ring if you ever need a Tyrant Admiral.

Edited by Furetchen

Actually, if he was banned for the Spearow to the knee joke, I fully endorse the action.

The tyranny of Colonel M I can fully accept. Tossing my hat into the ring if you ever need a Tyrant Admiral.

HOW DARE YOU TAKE THE NAME OF ADMIRAL. YOU ARE LEAGUED WITH THE EVILDOERS OF THIS WORLD. I SHALL SMITE YOUR PRESENCE.