Who are you marrying?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I originally wanted Tiamo, but she beared a daughter that reminded me too much of my friend (who also likes red haired girls). I saw her confession pic, and wanted her more, but then I saw Azure and Olivia. Dances and uses swords and gives me a son that starts in my favorite class, while still being pretty (I like her recently revealed profile info too). Inverse was a side thought, and kind impractical now that she's the last possible female to become a mateable partner. I did like her a lot too (dun judge meh) and Dark Blessing is mad awesome to have on a balanced character. Of course, I'd have to shift around all of my planned skills for the team because of it, but still. Also Degel so she won't be alone in my pairings

Paris for mah FeMU run~

Edited by Only My Unit

I'll probably only play Male!MU. I just don't feel quite comfortable playing female characters, particularly when that character is meant to be representative of myself.

That said, I'll probably have four or five playthroughs. Sariya, Selena, Nono, Liz and Lucina will probably be those that I'll pick for MU's wife.

My first pairings will be Serge and then Tiki, but if I like the game enough I might go for all the supports like Othin has plans on doing.

I bet Sariya cursed all the men and they got pregnant.

That would be the best thing ever.

I want my Bride!Libera. So I'll just do LiberaxSariya to make it a reality. :3

That would be the best thing ever.

I want my Bride!Libera. So I'll just do LiberaxSariya to make it a reality. :3

Everyone wants Libera as their Dudebride. I get the feeling this was deliberate.

I have yet to play the game to get to know each characters well enough (there are some characters like Miriel, Velvet, Tiamo, Serge and Sairi that I could very well love or hate at this point) But one thing is sure, is that I love everything I've heard about Soiree so far! So I'm going for her on my first playthrough!

There are a bunch of good options if doing a female playthrough, but once again, it's hard for me to determine exactly what character I'd marry before knowing them a bit more.

And I agree with what some others have said, marrying the kids is just a bit too weird for me...!

Well, well...

Multiple runs.

Probably gonna get all of the supports at least 1 time for the sake of being a completionist. (I'm the kind of guy who in SS did have a 20/20 Army of Maximum Stats-- INCLUDING MOVEMENT (Generals moving as far as Paladins. Hell, yeah.). Every character... every single one of them.)

But my "I want to pair MU and ...."

Male MU and Lucina, simply because she's a badass adorable.

Male MU and Inverse, because Ruin Sage Mark can obliterate the final boss... on Lunatic, in 1 hit.

Welp, that's actually it.

Of course, I've got a Female MU planned, I'll probably pair her with Krom for the sake of it. (And considering MUx[Anyone] is the best possible pairing... >_>)

I plan on generally only playing male MU, especially since they have the buzz cut option.

My main choice is going to be Mariabel only because breeding I love Brady, especially moreso after reading his profile info. I have a soft spot for timid-softy-crybabies-that-don't-really-look-like-crybabies. Don't judge me. He's going to be my main character in a trio with his sister, Mark(F), and his father. I'd marry Olivia because gosh knows I freaking love dancers, as well as Olivia herself, but I hate Azure(and any other womanizer/pervert archetype of any kind). I'd be embarrassed to have to call him my kid.

If I ever get around to playing a female MU for the sake of unlocking character supports and general completion, my FeMu's main choice will either be Basilio or Chambray. But probably Basilio. After that, every other character.

On a side note, magic creation of babies made me lol.

It's weird. I'm not really upset about the lack of homosexual romances. LIke I mentioned in another thread, after games like ME3 and DA:2 as well as the uproars that were associated with, I'm really not too concerned with romances in games at this point. I just plan on going with pairings as they come, and letting things run their course. Aside from a few of my favorite characters getting special treatment(Which I always do, especially in T/SRPG's), everyone's going to be "just there" if I need them. I don't really understand things like fanfics, slash fics (What the hell is a slash fic, anyway?), yaoi, yuri, or anything of that nature. I get attached to my characters, but not that attached.

Edited by Xjezhekiir

My main choice is going to be Mariabel only because breeding I love Brady, especially moreso after reading his profile info. I have a soft spot for timid-softy-crybabies-that-don't-really-look-like-crybabies. Don't judge me. He's going to be my main character in a trio with his sister, Mark(F), and his father. I'd marry Olivia because gosh knows I freaking love dancers, as well as Olivia herself, but I hate Azure(and any other womanizer/pervert archetype of any kind). I'd be embarrassed to have to call him my kid.

I would love to have a kid like Azure, especially after I read the support conversation between him and his mom. He is such a sweet kid inside. I rather have my kid not be shy of woman. Lol, but that's just me.

Edited by Angel Valentine

I would love to have a kid like Azure, especially after I read the support conversation between him and his mom. He is such a sweet kid inside. I rather have my kid not be shy of woman. Lol, but that's just me.

Yeah, after I read his supports with Ronnie and Olivia, I just became an even bigger Azure fanboy.

I don't think it's as much as being shy about women as it is being an absolute creature and jumping on every woman you see. Same reason I don't particularly care for Viole.

Yeah, after I read his supports with Ronnie and Olivia, I just became an even bigger Azure fanboy.

In response to both in fairness, I have neglected to read these specific supports you've mentioned. As such, I'll have to take a look and see. Perhaps he's not as bad as Viole.

Edited by Xjezhekiir

I don't think it's as much as being shy about women as it is being an absolute creature and jumping on every woman you see. Same reason I don't particularly care for Viole.

In response to both in fairness, I have neglected to read these specifics supports you've mentioned. As such, I'll have to take a look and see. Perhaps he's not as bad as Viole.

Lol, trust me, he's is not as evil as you think. I really hate men who jump all over girls too, but Azure isn't really the type to get it on with multiple or different woman. He is really a sweetheart <3 Oh, and don't read the supports if you can resist. I know everything because I read everything there is to read about. I can't wait for the game to come out so I read :D

Edited by Angel Valentine

In response to both in fairness, I have neglected to read these specific supports you've mentioned. As such, I'll have to take a look and see. Perhaps he's not as bad as Viole.

The only Viole sups I've read are FeMU and Libera. Of course, even if they are bad, I can't hate anyone because my WANT for this game outweighs any hate I may have for any bad points there are.

The only Viole sups I've read are FeMU and Libera. Of course, even if they are bad, I can't hate anyone because my WANT for this game outweighs any hate I may have for any bad points there are.

Couldn't agree with you more there.

:lol:

I'm marrying everyone at some point, this is a thing I decided (there's very few characters I don't like in this game so far, that's a new record). Though I feel awkward going after the children characters so I'll just pair them together as I get the chance over and over.

But main list of sheer importance:

FeMU: Sol, Krom, Gaia, Frederick

M!MU: Sairi, Serge, Soiree, Mariabell

My love for Sol and Sairi is ridiculous considering I haven't gotten to see much of them so far, whoops

So many characters, it's kinda hard to choose. I'll probably try to complete the supports conversation gallery (if there is one, that is), so it will take lots and lots of runs...

As for marriage, the ones I want to get as soon as possible are (in order):

Male MU: Lucina, Tiki, Anna, Serge, Selene and Tiamo

Female MU: Brady, Jerome, Loran, Wyck and Gaia

If I can get my hands on the DLC characters I would like to go for them as well, but they aren't my top priority.

I like getting supports, so I'll probably end up playing as both genders and marry everyone at least once. But once that's done, I'll be male!MU and marry Miriel (for super reclassing Loran) and Olivia (if I end up liking her character). And anyone else I may end up liking. I don't really like playing as a female character for some bizarre reason, haha. :P:

Edit: I forgot Serge. She seems cool, too.

Edited by Xin Li