"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I know that the determination of the kiddies' base stats and skills happens when you start

their sidequest chapters. But, has it been determined when Lucina's base stats and skills are set?

At the beginning/end of Ch. 13 (when you get her)? Or at the beginning/end of Ch. 12 (when she is

born)?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.how many save states has the game?

There are three files. Not nearly enough.

Three Chapter saves.

Two separate battle save slots for Casual Mode, which work just like FE10.

If you have an R4 Save Dongle like me, you have pretty much infinity.

Do you get another wolfberg ingame or there is another way to get a wolfberg ifd the one that valhart joins with breaks?

It would be a shame for such a weapon to banish if you were careless

It's counted as an ultimate weapon, and therefore you can get extra copies through the Infinite Divine Weapons DLC.

I know that the determination of the kiddies' base stats and skills happens when you start

their sidequest chapters. But, has it been determined when Lucina's base stats and skills are set?

At the beginning/end of Ch. 13 (when you get her)? Or at the beginning/end of Ch. 12 (when she is

born)?

At the end of chapter 13.

2.what can you do to level your characters between chapters?Is there any limitation?

If you're playing on normal, you can also buy Incense Boxes, which will spawn a random battle on the place you're standing on. You can play this item on hard and above, but keep in mind that they're more expensive.

If you're playing on normal, you can also buy Incense Boxes, which will spawn a random battle on the place you're standing on. You can play this item on hard and above, but keep in mind that they're more expensive.

And on Lunatic, not only are those boxes more expensive, skirmishes are pretty much suicide. They're horrendously way more well equipped. Their weapon levels are all A, so any weapon triangle disadvantage is DEADLY. Their stats are usually maxed if it's a promoted set of enemies with the "cheating" forged weapons. Their AI are also aggressive and don't wait until you're in their range. They WILL pursue you.

Streetpass battles give only 1 EXP for each battle and give now weapon EXP as well. If you're going to grind on Lunatic, your only option is the Mummy/Money DLC.

Edited by shadowofchaos

And on Lunatic, not only are those boxes more expensive, skirmishes are pretty much suicide. They're horrendously way more well equipped. Their weapon levels are all A, so any weapon triangle disadvantage is DEADLY. Their stats are usually maxed if it's a promoted set of enemies with the "cheating" forged weapons. Their AI are also aggressive and don't wait until you're in their range. They WILL pursue you.<br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);"><br style="color: rgb(7, 55, 2); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(239, 255, 240);">Streetpass battles give only 1 EXP for each battle and give now weapon EXP as well. If you're going to grind on Lunatic, your only option is the Mummy/Money DLC.

Oh, is that so... I'm still trying to get all the support conversations, and it's taking me quite some time... didn't have the time to try Lunatic.

Also, I'm a more casual player, so I think Hard is as far as I go.

Hi there, I'm relatively new to the forum and something had come to my mind a while back. I know that you get that special event around Chapter 22-23 if Male My Unit marries Lucina. Does a Similar Event happen with Female My Unit if she is Lucina's mother? Sorry if this was already asked.

Is it possible for the female children to inherent skills from the Demon Fighter class? I know its possible for them to inheret from Fighter and Barbarian classes but I am not sure on DLC classes.....

Is it possible for the female children to inherent skills from the Demon Fighter class? I know its possible for them to inheret from Fighter and Barbarian classes but I am not sure on DLC classes.....

Edit: Bad Guess. Please ignore.

This is just a guess... because I don't even have that DLC yet...

But since I ran into Wood in a Streetpass battle with... a certain skill... XD

WoodisaSecludedLady.png

I'm GUESSING it's possible.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Thats secluded lady.. which is from the Troubadour class which isn't DLC.... So still no help cause I already knew that. ;_;

Edit: Bad Guess. Ignore.

What I'm saying, is that if their parents are exclusive classes to female or male, it doesn't matter.

Why shouldn't they be able to inherit DLC class skills?

Edited by shadowofchaos

If I'm not mistaken, it's not. Solely due to the fact that the Demon Fighter class is DLC. Edited by Little Al

I noticed that we added bride image skills to the skills page does that mean that it has been cracked yet or no because i wanna know dlc/spotpass growth rates that are not marth's.

All it means is that we have someone who can take screenshots on their physical 3DS.

I noticed that we added bride image skills to the skills page does that mean that it has been cracked yet or no because i wanna know dlc/spotpass growth rates that are not marth's.

Is it just me? Or does it sound like we have a blatant pirate here?

All it means is that we have someone who can take screenshots on their physical 3DS.

Yes, that would be ME. :P:

oh :( why did it take that long though? Not to be a pain in the ass just curious.

Because I'm not gonna dump all of my money out at once just to get DLC I'm not gonna play for a long while.

Edited by shadowofchaos