"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can tell, yeah. Maybe it maxes out at like 99 of each individual weapon? Say 99 Iron Swords, 99 Steel Swords, etc. I probably have thousands of items in storage on my main postgame file.

It's pretty great.

Edited by Othin

Wow....infinite storage convoy ?

This game amazes me over and over.

EDIT : Also, does the ''merge'' function from FE12 appear as well ? That was pretty useful...

Yep.

Before:

StorageMerge1.png

[spoiler=After]

StorageMerge2.pngStorageMerge3.png

Though it's kinda redundant if you have a full use in your storage. XD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Question:

What does the main website mean when it says "Also, completing Sidequest 4 before Sidequest 2 leads to a slightly amusing result...?" What is the result, in detail?

Question:

What does the main website mean when it says "Also, completing Sidequest 4 before Sidequest 2 leads to a slightly amusing result...?" What is the result, in detail?

Anna is an NPC in S2 and a recruitable character in S4. So if you do S4 first, you can have your own Anna on the field alongside an apparently separate NPC Anna.

Let's say a given Swordmaster has a +6 modifier to speed (onto its base of 46). Would the speed cap surpass 50 (in this case, 52)?

This is without Limit Breaker or anything.

Yes. You can go all the way to 61 without Limit Breaker, but only for Mark as a "Gen 3" character with one of the right chains of parents, only in Str or Def, and only as a General or a Berserker.

Edited by Othin

Okay... How much money do you get in this game? I asked before, but it was ignored.

More than enough for Normal and Hard. Not enough for Lunatic. Unless you grind, in which case you always have more than enough.

At least, in terms of arming your characters in terms of whatever equipment the mode would warrant. If you're planning on hiring any competent guest characters, you're not going to have enough no matter what unless you have the Gold and Silver DLC or you get your hands on an Ultimate Emblem. And if you have an Ultimate Emblem you've already maxed out your Fame by playing for an absolutely preposterous amount of time or you've managed to beat the hardest map in the game by far on its alternate, far harder version, and that map is DLC anyway, so whatever.

More than enough for Normal and Hard. Not enough for Lunatic. Unless you grind, in which case you always have more than enough.

At least, in terms of arming your characters in terms of whatever equipment the mode would warrant. If you're planning on hiring any competent guest characters, you're not going to have enough no matter what unless you have the Gold and Silver DLC or you get your hands on an Ultimate Emblem. And if you have an Ultimate Emblem you've already maxed out your Fame by playing for an absolutely preposterous amount of time or you've managed to beat the hardest map in the game by far on its alternate, far harder version, and that map is DLC anyway, so whatever.

Okay, thanks.

Okay, thanks.

I have another question. The site says that: "If a character is Level 10 or over in a promoted class (or Level 30 in a Special class), the promoted classes corresponding to the class options on this page will also be available to them (eg. Paladin or Great Knight if they have the option to change to a Cavalier)."

Does this mean that a unit (say Lord Krom) can promote directly to another path in his class set (say Paladin) without using a change seal? If not, how would Krom become a paladin?

I have another question. The site says that: "If a character is Level 10 or over in a promoted class (or Level 30 in a Special class), the promoted classes corresponding to the class options on this page will also be available to them (eg. Paladin or Great Knight if they have the option to change to a Cavalier)."

Does this mean that a unit (say Lord Krom) can promote directly to another path in his class set (say Paladin) without using a change seal? If not, how would Krom become a paladin?

No, he cannot go directly from Lord to Paladin. You could either use a change seal to go to Cavalier first and then promote to Paladin or promote to Great Lord, level him up to 10 and then class change directly to Paladin.

No. Think about it this way:

Chrom as a LV1-9 Lord cannot class change to anything.

Chrom as a LV10-20 Lord can use a Master Seal to become a Great Lord or use a Change Seal to become a Cavalier or an Archer.

Chrom as a LV1-9 Great Lord can use a Change Seal to become a Lord, a Cavalier, or an Archer.

Chrom as a LV10-19 Great Lord can use a Change Seal to become a Lord, a Cavalier, an Archer, a Paladin, a Great Knight, a Sniper, or a Bow Knight.

Chrom as a LV20 Great Lord can use a Change Seal to become a Lord, a Cavalier, an Archer, a Great Lord, a Paladin, a Great Knight, a Sniper, or a Bow Knight.

No, he cannot go directly from Lord to Paladin. You could either use a change seal to go to Cavalier first and then promote to Paladin or promote to Great Lord, level him up to 10 and then class change directly to Paladin.

Ok, the way it was phrased on the class sets page made that really confusing. Someone should consider changing it.

No. Think about it this way:

Chrom as a LV1-9 Lord cannot class change to anything.

Chrom as a LV10-20 Lord can use a Master Seal to become a Great Lord or use a Change Seal to become a Cavalier or an Archer.

Chrom as a LV1-9 Great Lord can use a Change Seal to become a Lord, a Cavalier, or an Archer.

Chrom as a LV10-19 Great Lord can use a Change Seal to become a Lord, a Cavalier, an Archer, a Paladin, a Great Knight, a Sniper, or a Bow Knight.

Chrom as a LV20 Great Lord can use a Change Seal to become a Lord, a Cavalier, an Archer, a Great Lord, a Paladin, a Great Knight, a Sniper, or a Bow Knight.

This is a helpful explanation. How does this change for special classes? Their levels can't go above 30, right?

Also, I saw this on the FAQ page:

"Q) Is there a limit to how many times you can change class?

A) Not all all. Although, naturally, you're limited by the amount of gold you've got to buy class-changing items."

Is this true? I thought the concept of internal levels limits the amount of times you can change classes since you need to get to level 10 to use a change seal, right?

Edited by starfirelord

Ok, the way it was phrased on the class sets page made that really confusing. Someone should consider changing it.

So the only way to do this is to use a change seal and a master seal?

Would that mean you'd have to get Krom to 10 as a Lord, swap to Cav, get him to 10 and promote to get to Paladin? How would it work if you went the other way. If you promoted Krom to Great lord, would you have to get him to level 10 great lord before you could switch to Paladin, right?

Also, I saw this on the FAQ page:

"Q) Is there a limit to how many times you can change class?

A) Not all all. Although, naturally, you're limited by the amount of gold you've got to buy class-changing items."

Is this true? I thought the concept of internal levels limits the amount of times you can change classes since you need to get to level 10 to use a change seal, right?

Yes (although I'd wait till 15 to get his skill),Yes, and IIRC Internal Levels only regulate experience gain. The "cap" refers to the maximum amount of internal levels stored. So If you reached the internal level cap, you keep leveling up indefinitely, just a lot slower.

Yes (although I'd wait till 15 to get his skill),Yes, and IIRC Internal Levels only regulate experience gain. The "cap" refers to the maximum amount of internal levels stored. So If you reached the internal level cap, you keep leveling up indefinitely, just a lot slower.

Ohhhhh, that makes a lot more sense about the internal levels.

I am still wondering about when you can change to promoted classes in a special class. Is it right that 0-10 you can't change, 10-29 you can change to unpromoted, and lvl 30 you can change to promoted? So then it would be way faster to change at lvl 10 and then promote at lvl 10 in a normal class.

Let's say a given Swordmaster has a +6 modifier to speed (onto its base of 46). Would the speed cap surpass 50 (in this case, 52)?

This is without Limit Breaker or anything.

Wait, what modifiers are we talking about. I wasn't aware of any modifiers besides the effects from some weapons and support/double bonuses. Are those what this is referring to?

Edited by starfirelord

Wait, what modifiers are we talking about. I wasn't aware of any modifiers besides the effects from some weapons and support/double bonuses. Are those what this is referring to?

Each character has their own set of cap modifiers. As the name says, it modifies the cap of a stat for that unit. Take Lissa for example; she has a magic modifier of +2, which means that she takes the magic cap of whatever class she is in, and she gets an extra two points for it. Take the Cleric magic cap, which is 25. Because she has a magic cap modifier, her magic cap is 27 as a Cleric, instead of 25. The modifiers can also be negative, and they will lower the cap of a stat for that person. For example, Lissa has a strength modifier of -2, so no matter in what class she is in, her strength while capped will be 2 less than the class's normal one. Cleric has a strength cap of 22, but her strength caps at 20 while in that class.

Ohhhhh, that makes a lot more sense about the internal levels.

I am still wondering about when you can change to promoted classes in a special class. Is it right that 0-10 you can't change, 10-29 you can change to unpromoted, and lvl 30 you can change to promoted? So then it would be way faster to change at lvl 10 and then promote at lvl 10 in a normal class.

Yes, exactly. Unless you have a LV15 skill in the special class that you want more than you want the unpromoted class's skills, or if you don't want to use a Master Seal.

Characters have custom modifiers to their stat caps now that apply regardless of their classes. There's detailed info on the site.

Can you get the effects of Sol and a Nosferatu tome to stack?

Like, would it be possible to attack and recover 150% of your damage output, if Sol activated?

Also, how much does it cost to recruit the weaker SpotPass characters? Like, the unpromoted or low-level promoted ones?

Can you get the effects of Sol and a Nosferatu tome to stack?

Like, would it be possible to attack and recover 150% of your damage output, if Sol activated?

Also, how much does it cost to recruit the weaker SpotPass characters? Like, the unpromoted or low-level promoted ones?