"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get to support S with a characters, but not read their support, can I get S support with someone else?

You can't get to S support without going through their support. Until you select to go through said support, you haven't actually reached said rank.

Wait what?? O.o that really sounds like it would look akward

Try making a Bow Knight throw Ragnell. The unit will throw it like a dart.

If I get to support S with a characters, but not read their support, can I get S support with someone else?

Yes. You can have multiple S supports ready to be reached, as long as you don't actually read any of them.

You can also read one, suspend and quit, and load from before you reached rank S support. This way, the conversation will be added to the support library ven though you don't have it in your file.

how many lvs do you get for a maxed internal level unit on hard in entombed heaven for those who have played it?

It doesn't matter which chapter do you play in. The hard limit on the invisible portion of the intenal level is 30 in hard, and it will not change.

EDIT - Sorry, I misread your question. I don't have that DLC or the exact EXP calculation formula, so sorry, can't help.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Try making a Bow Knight throw Ragnell. The unit will throw it like a dart.

Yes. You can have multiple S supports ready to be reached, as long as you don't actually read any of them.

You can also read one, suspend and quit, and load from before you reached rank S support. This way, the conversation will be added to the support library ven though you don't have it in your file.

It doesn't matter which chapter do you play in. The hard limit on the invisible portion of the intenal level is 30 in hard, and it will not change.

Ik it is limited but is it a good amount of xp to train or better to use other dlc maps instead(when time arrives) i guess i should have asked that.

Edited by spoon98

How does Anna have some many identical twins?

She's Nurse Joy.

And basically the same exact method through which Chambray/Yarne will repopulate his species... especially after blatantly saying it out to FeMU in their S support.

For the DLC items such as letting you reclass to Bride/Demon Fighter or the scrolls to learn new abilities: Are those one time only or can you repeat the DLC chapter for more?

Edited by Ksemanr

For the DLC items such as letting you reclass to Bride/Demon Fighter or the scrolls to learn new abilities: Are those one time only or can you repeat the DLC chapter for more?

As many as you wish. There are people who've made entire teams out of Brides.

[spoiler=1]Are there any shops by endgame that sell stat boosts such as Speedwing, Seraph Robe, etc? I'm on Chapter 18 right now and I have a few units who could use some more speed to double enemies.

[spoiler=2]Does your difficulty affect your own characters' stats? For example, would MU maxed on Lunatic+ Classic be the same as MU maxed on Normal Casual?

[spoiler=1]Are there any shops by endgame that sell stat boosts such as Speedwing, Seraph Robe, etc? I'm on Chapter 18 right now and I have a few units who could use some more speed to double enemies.

[spoiler=2]Does your difficulty affect your own characters' stats? For example, would MU maxed on Lunatic+ Classic be the same as MU maxed on Normal Casual?

1) No, but merchants have those types of items constantly on the SpotPass sidequest locations, once those come out.

2) Later joiners have slight increases to their bases, especially prominent for Say'ri, Tiki, Basilio, and Flavia. You can see the info for this on the main site. They're otherwise unaffected: their caps are the same, although after several reclasses, you'll gain Exp much slower on higher difficulties.

Since the children's growth rates depend on their parents's growth rates, does class changing affect this? Or do the children use their parents' default growths?

They use their base growths, before class is even taken into account.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_growth.html

Do Armsthrift and Rightful King stack? My Olivia!Inigo is too low a level to test this myself, but at capped 47 Luck, he shouldn't reduce weapon uses. 47 x 2 + 10 = 104% chance to activate.

Just tried it and it does not appear to work.

Despoil's fun, but it's obsoleted if you buy the Gold and Silver DLC.

I like Counter, personally, but it's only particularly serviceable when a character doesn't need experience anymore, at which point they shouldn't be taking much damage anyhow, Lunatic aside.