"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Sure, it's easy as pie! You just need every single possible Dual Guard to activate. Now excuse me as I go outside and get struck by lightning while winning the lottery simultaneously.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of The Strongest One's Name.....

this won't come up for quite a while, but in The Strongest One's Name, does Anna have specific boss conversations with anyone, and if so, who?

does anyone know?

(also, i think rallybots everywhere may be able to make up part of the difference without Limit Break)

Is it possible to beat the "The Strongest One's Name" DLC without having the Limit Break skill?

It should be, you'll just have to use other skills(Like Vengeance at lower HP) and [Weapon]-Faire skills to make up the difference and Rally skills would be even more important.

Can Miracle only activate once a chapter/skirmish, or does it always have a chance to activate as long as the user has more than 1 HP?

Miracle activates at Luck% when the user has more than 1 HP and is attacked by an active unit. It doesn't activate against dual strikes or when the user has 1 HP left.

There is no limitation on the number of Miracle activations per chapter.

The last Ultimate Training DLC stage has a boss Sorceror with 99 Luck, Miracle, hacked forged Nosferatus, Dragonskin, Vantage, and a bunch more goodies.

I....see.....

no Hawkeye, 0/10 Kappa.png

also based on boss data at least, the gap between normal and alternate route really is around ~10 in several stats (boss #3 to alternate #2, for example)

and nice, the boss stats i brought up earlier are fixed now

Edited by shadykid

Well, it doesn't do my job! sad.gif

How come they don't implement it into any of the FE games? Lots of people like playing against/with each other on the internet.

Edited by USFEAEXPert

Is there a cutscene viewer after you beat the game?

Yes.

The last Ultimate Training DLC stage has a boss Sorceror with 99 Luck, Miracle, hacked forged Nosferatus, Dragonskin, Vantage, and a bunch more goodies.

Holy shit. And it looks like he's on Stage 3, ahead of the crazy Berserker and Anna. And unlike the Berserker, he moves.

That's normal. If the unit doesn't have the skill equipped, they will "learn" it. Just prompting you to either equip it or "add" it to their library (even though it's already there).

So can we assume that if we reclass a unit back into a class and has learned all of that class's skills beforehand, the unit will "lose" the skills that they didn't equip from that class after reclassing?

If that made sense.

So can we assume that if we reclass a unit back into a class and has learned all of that class's skills beforehand, the unit will "lose" the skills that they didn't equip from that class after reclassing?

If that made sense.

No. It just offers them a chance to move the skill from the "skill storage" to the active skills. The same chance they always have between battles.

If that made sense.

0_0

- Brain implodes -

Yes.

Holy shit. And it looks like he's on Stage 3, ahead of the crazy Berserker and Anna. And unlike the Berserker, he moves.

I wonder if Tomebreaker/Lancebreaker would be effective on the sorcerer dude/Anna respectively (Berserker has hawkeye, SOL on that strategy)

inb4Mirebombing

I have two quick questions:

1) If MU has Astra and Ignis, can Astra activate and then can Ignis activate on one of the five attacks?

2) If you are playing a Streetpass battle and you lose a character, are they gone for good on classic mode?

1. No, just like any other skill.

2. Yes. Perma-death is always active.

Does anyone have a video of Chrom x Avatar in Chapter 12, where Chrom tries to convince his wife to stay behind with Lucina? I've found several on YouTube (Sumia, Olivia, Sully) but no Avatar. =/

Does anyone have a video of Chrom x Avatar in Chapter 12, where Chrom tries to convince his wife to stay behind with Lucina? I've found several on YouTube (Sumia, Olivia, Sully) but no Avatar. =/

I was lazy and I saw it a billion times so I didn't record it.

Is there a support viewer after beating the game? Also, Chrom and Sumia married at an 'A', now they are 'S' because... story. Will I unlock it if there is a support viewer?

SupportLibrary.png

You can view S Supports even if Chrom automatically married them.

That's the ONLY way you can view Olivia's S support with him:

Edited by shadowofchaos

In the Strongest Name DLC chapter, does the Boss Anna have a special boss conversation with the recruitable Trickster Anna?

And is there any generic Dread Fighter enemies other than Alm that were shown in the other DLC chapters?

Edited by King Marth 64