"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you S-Rank a character, and it's their birthday?

Anything special?

I don't think anything special happens, if you mean as the Avatar's spouse. But I might be wrong, since Chrom's birthday hasn't arrived yet. Or Olivia's.

lol asked a question at the same time as me. xP

Edited by Shirley

I like the way you think! Anyways can someone pick up an Regalia weapon on a sparkle title?

the items listed here are the only ones available through event tiles or the barracks; no regalia is among them, for obvious reasons

Does Miracle protect against Lethality?

Yes.

Add counter to miracle for maximum trolololo.

I believe that, a week or two ago, someone in the IP chat calculated the theoretical max Lck (including rallies, pair-up, tonics, etc) is 101, for precisely this build.

Super-maximum-trollage.

What is the Hammerne exploit?

In FE13, the only thing that I can think of is putting it on a Streetpass team, having your friend buy it and put it on their team, and then buy it from them; rinse & repeat for one Hammerne per day.

But in previous games, Hammerne had multiple uses before breaking, and, IIRC, in FE12 you can get a second one in the penultimate chapter.

I'm curious, where did you see it referred to?

Edited by Euklyd

In FE13, the only thing that I can think of is putting it on a Streetpass team, having your friend buy it and put it on their team, and then buy it from them; rinse & repeat for one Hammerne per day.

But in previous games, Hammerne had multiple uses before breaking, and, IIRC, in FE12 you can get a second one in the penultimate chapter.

I'm curious, where did you see it referred to?

Here's the post I read it in: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=40192&p=2405596

the Hammerne exploit is using 2 of the staves on each other to keep them both (along with other equipment) charged. In FE13, because the staff only has 1 use, it's not possible to do.

Ah, OK...the way I read that post was that SpikyRtG wanted Hammerne to be 3 use again, and that if you need to fix the exploit to do so, then do it.

the Hammerne exploit is using 2 of the staves on each other to keep them both (along with other equipment) charged. In FE13, because the staff only has 1 use, it's not possible to do.

I thought that's what I– no, I didn't actually go right out and say that. I merely mentioned that it involved two Hammernes. Oops.

Edited by Euklyd

And also, does Donnel's stats gets unchanged if he's Leveled Up that he's been a LV. 30 Villager, then reclassed to an another class to get higher level (if he's been a Hero or a Warrior), and then, changes back to Villager again?

I had Donnel reclassed to Hero before he became as a Lv. 30 Villager (so that I can use the Sol Skill and had him reclassed at), then, I reclassed him again as a Warrior from Lv. 10 Hero (that I got him the counter skill), and then, I reclassed him to a Villager back from Lv. 20 Warrior (with keeping the Sol and Counter skill), and I had seen when he's leveled up to 1 to 15 right now and I saw his stats didn't changed at all after I reclassed him back to Villager when I had him as a Warrior. That was my first time to reclass a character in my game.

Edited by King Marth 64

I doubt this was asked before, but when a unit is NOT paired up and has at least two adjacent supporters and the same support rank with both of them, who will be their standby partner?

And also, does Donnel's stats gets unchanged if he's Leveled Up that he's been a LV. 30 Villager, then reclassed to an another class to get higher level (if he's been a Hero or a Warrior), and then, changes back to Villager again?

Villager will always have the same stat caps, no matter how much leveling Donny's done in other classes. The only way to get his stats higher after they're all capped is to have the Limit Breaker skill (DLC). So, it's probably better to keep Donny as a promoted unit with naturally better stats unless you really like Villager for some reason.

I doubt this was asked before, but when a unit is NOT paired up and has at least two adjacent supporters and the same support rank with both of them, who will be their standby partner?

I actually want to know this too.

At 24:53, I expected Chrom to be it, since my MU has spent more time with him than Liz/Lissa.

And yet, the support partner was her.

But I didn't actually battle there, I paired up with Kellam first for the STR boost even though I didn't need it.

What happens if you S-Rank a character, and it's their birthday?

Anything special?

Don't you remember? You always S rank Anna on her birthday.

xD

Edited by shadowofchaos