"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I don't know if this has been asked already (I'm not going to scroll through 233 pages just to find out), but there is one thing I'm curious about.

Obviously if either Chrom or MU falls in battle, it's a game over. But if neither of them are in a battle and all your units have fallen, what happens then? Does anything in particular happen or is it just a game over?

Game over.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so in Yarne's Paralogue (13), you can fight BOTH armies?

I didn't know that! The first time I played his paralogue, I said no to both enemies, twice.

They never gave me an option to fight both of them!

But, you can? You're allowed to do that?

Edited by Carter

Wait, so in Yarne's Paralogue (13), you can fight BOTH armies?

I didn't know that! The first time I played his paralogue, I said no to both enemies, twice.

They never gave me an option to fight both of them!

But, you can? You're allowed to do that?

Yes. Deny both of them, and the prompt comes up asking if you want to fight both of them. Another prompt comes up saying "Are you sure?" after that. Choose Yes then.

Edited by Levant Fortner

This may have been asked, but

if I migrate from physical to digital copy, can I bring over my save data and my DLCs?

I don't know, but I'm assuming no on the former and yes on the latter.

I don't know, but I'm assuming no on the former and yes on the latter.

It's kinda heart breaking having your unit mostly maxed out with LB gone T^T

I'm kinda sure with the DLCs transfer as long as it's the same 3DS, but I don't know it Transfer Save Data Tools works with FE:A

I don't think this was answered. But then again, I haven't asked it in this topic. But just in case anyone didn't catch it:

Aside from Inigo/Henry, are there any unique parent/child supports? Or is Inigo/Henry the only unique one among them?

I thought all father/child supports were generic, with the wording slightly changed to fit the father's personality. And looking at the support log, I don't see how Henry/Inigo is any different.

I thought all father/child supports were generic, with the wording slightly changed to fit the father's personality. And looking at the support log, I don't see how Henry/Inigo is any different.

Apparently, Henry's support with Inigo never mentions Lucina at all.

I don't think this was answered. But then again, I haven't asked it in this topic. But just in case anyone didn't catch it:

Aside from Inigo/Henry, are there any unique parent/child supports? Or is Inigo/Henry the only unique one among them?

I was unaware that Inigo x Henry was unique, beyond all generic supports being superficially unique.

Ah, here we go...

For reference, Inigo x Henry is here, and is only superficially different from, say, Inigo x Chrom.

All Parent-Child supports are generic, although each have superficial differences for the quirks of the father (or mother, for Lucina or Morgan (F)).

Edit: Oh, Hmm. That's interesting, but still is rather superficial. I do wonder why that is...

There may be other fathers that don't mention Lucina as well, but I don't know.

Edited by Euklyd

I don't think anybody really knows at the moment. However, I know three things about them:

- It's not just the class growths.

- It's not Avatar growths modified by Asset/Flaw.

- It's probably not the characters' growth rates from their original games. (I checked this with DLC Marth, but I'm not quite sure about this concerning regular spotpass characters.)

Can Wrath activate in the middle of a fight?

Not to my knowledge.

It's invisible. You don't see it.

But it DOES get factored in if your HP drops below half in the middle of a fight.

"0% crits" happen because of that.

...at least I remember it happening ONCE to me.

But that's not too reliable of proof.

Maybe I should try to get it to happen again and record it?

Edited by shadowofchaos

It's invisible. You don't see it.

But it DOES get factored in if your HP drops below half in the middle of a fight.

"0% crits" happen because of that.

...at least I remember it happening ONCE to me.

But that's not too reliable of proof.

Maybe I should try to get it to happen again and record it?

Feel free to try.

Well, I don't know how "unique" you can considere this, but some days ago I made a post in tumblr, with some changes in Gerome's supports with his dad, so, if you want to take a look: about gerome-daddy bonding , Henry has the most noticeable change in the support btw

---

Btw, I have a very noob question, but in the Unit Gallery, it's possible to see the Avatar's animations with a sword? My Avatar always appears with a Magic book

Well, I don't know how "unique" you can considere this, but some days ago I made a post in tumblr, with some changes in Gerome's supports with his dad, so, if you want to take a look: about gerome-daddy bonding , Henry has the most noticeable change in the support btw

---

Btw, I have a very noob question, but in the Unit Gallery, it's possible to see the Avatar's animations with a sword? My Avatar always appears with a Magic book

I don't think so...

But, maybe it's just like that. Like, for everyone else, their animation is from their starting class, not what class they're in for your current file.