"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't they have to still do it for the Spotpass characters since they all had the silent/mute option.

Didn't think about that myself, actually. But yeah, it still saved them from having to translate mute MU version of the story.

This reminded me of FE10. where the hard mode extended dialogs are completely ignored in the English version.

EDIT: Noticed an unanswered question in the last page, so...

Are there any differences between Spotpass and DLC characters?(like DLC Ike and Spotpass Ike) Besides art.

With Hard mode having enemies with skills, is it limited to only bosses or all bosses and some enemies?

- You can find the answer yourself by just looking it up in the main site. Generally speaking, DLC characters tend to be better.

- You'll find regular enemies with skills. The game explicitly prevent some skills, like Lethality, from showing up, but otherwise they will have some of the skills for their respective classes.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Hmmmmm... I wonder if I could start the game in Japanese, pick the silent option, and then switch to English. I wonder what would happen.

No doubt they've removed the mute option, and probably one of the Japanese voices, from the list.

Wait, so I can't pick the "shota" voice when I play in Japanese?!

If you play the Japanese version of the game sure, but, we've seen that the english avatar creation has 3 voices coded in. So, hypothetically, one voice, along with Mute, was cut.

Remember, Japanese in this case is just Japanese voices, not Japanese features

If I play the Japanese version of the game?

Do you mean using the Japanese half of the NA copy, or the actual Japanese version (Kakusei)?

The actual Japanese game. The NA copy won't be 'half' the Japanese game, given other games with dual audio. It'll be exactly the same as the English game, just with a different voiceover.

Dang it. Now I have to get a Japanese 3DS and copy of Kakusei. :(

If you're doing it just for the shota voice or the mute option, it's NOT worth it throwing away your money from that.

Wait until someone breaks the region lock.

Again, we don't know if the Shota voice would be the one cut, and, we don't know if NoA pulled some effort, and gave 3 voices to each body type. Probably best to wait until release until you decide you need to do it, when we know what's going on for sure.

All we know for sure right now, is the Mute option was cut from English, and as it changes the script, it's no doubt cut from the Japanese voiceovers.

Yeah~ I guess~

I'll just wait... (That's what I have to do, anyway...)

I hope the keep that particular voice... It makes MU seem so... young. Too young. Which is why it's interesting/fun to use.

Heh, I'm not sure about whether to hope if someone breaks the region-lock or not... (That'd make Nintendo go do~own.)

(Like how almost everybody I knew when I lived in Korea had an R4 chip...)

How does the post game work? Is it like Sacred Stones where once you defeat the final boss you can't battle them again and all you do is sidequests? Or can we redefeat the final boss multiple times for fun?

Cool, Because I will defeat Gimle with the power of all FE lords ever! Glad they let us rebattle the final boss unlike Sacred Stones.

More exitement! Plus Demo comes out tonight!

Edited by Naui

To clarify: what that really means is, it doesn't save after you beat the final boss. Not that there's anything to gain from it other than Exp, but still.

Also, the final DLC, with its multi-stage battles capable of tearing down even maxed-out teams, is pretty much a Ruins substitute. Except it's Ruins on steroids which were on steroids, which in turn were on invincibility stars. Yeah.

Also, the final DLC, with its multi-stage battles capable of tearing down even maxed-out teams, is pretty much a Ruins substitute. Except it's Ruins on steroids which were on steroids, which in turn were on invincibility stars. Yeah.

Complete with Lagdou Ruins music. And "The Battle Must Be Won" Boss music for battles.

Well, at least for the Generals. I never got past the first round because none of my characters are maxed out.

To clarify: what that really means is, it doesn't save after you beat the final boss. Not that there's anything to gain from it other than Exp, but still.

For that final DLC, what's the difference between the different difficulty modes? I can't imagine anyone doing it on Lunatic+ if there is a difference.

For that final DLC, what's the difference between the different difficulty modes? I can't imagine anyone doing it on Lunatic+ if there is a difference.

I doubt there is a difference. When I looked at it with my normal mode file, they were all maxed and still had all their Lunatic+ skills.

I just had a thought. If you reclass Chrom, Lucina, Spotpass Marth, or DLC Marth into another class that can use swords, do they still retain access to using Falchion? Or is that privilege reserved for when each of them are (Star) Lords only?

I just had a thought. If you reclass Chrom, Lucina, Spotpass Marth, or DLC Marth into another class that can use swords, do they still retain access to using Falchion? Or is that privilege reserved for when each of them are (Star) Lords only?

IIRC, it's (Star) Lord only. Pretty sure Chrom loses it when he's a cav. EDIT: It's the Rapier (Star) Lord only. They keep the Falchion in Sword wielding classes.

Similar to the Amatsu and Sol Katti, which is Swordmaster locked. I supposed Longbows to Snipers and Dark Magic sort of fits the same criteria.

Mysteltinn is also locked to Wood.

Edited by pichupal