"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

They translated it as ''Restock'', which isn't very intuitive, at first i thought the game would automatically buy items lol.

It doesn't have a tutorial either, which is even stranger as the game who previously had it wasn't released in the US.

Thanks. I was wondering what that did. Kinda annoying that it does not allow s to choose which weapons to merge with. It does it automactically and it's making me think that I'm losing uses. Also, it seems like we can only merge from the convoy and not from other people's items like we could in FE11 and FE12

In the Paralogue 3 do I receive a reward for keeping the three villagers alive?

You get a Seraph Robe and an additional item(I think depending on how many survived). When I did that map, only one survived and I got a Log.

Yes.

They translated it as ''Restock'', which isn't very intuitive, at first i thought the game would automatically buy items lol.

It doesn't have a tutorial either, which is even stranger as the game who previously had it wasn't released in the US.

Thanks. I was wondering what that did. Kinda annoying that it does not allow s to choose which weapons to merge with. It does it automactically and it's making me think that I'm losing uses. Also, it seems like we can only merge from the convoy and not from other people's items like we could in FE11 and FE12

In the Paralogue 3 do I receive a reward for keeping the three villagers alive?

You get a Seraph Robe and an additional item(I think depending on how many survived). When I did that map, only one survived and I got a Log.

Also is their a formula to determine value of avatar logbook because im raising marth but i don't want him to be too expensive when i update him.

Since I had a bunch of stat boosters and units to play with... Cost per point:

HP - +120

Move - +20K from the Boots

everything else - +200

* DLC skills - +800

* this includes skills that are learned from DLC classes

Skills and weapon proficiencies don't affect their cost.

Not sure how the game determines their base cost though. I tried poking at their base stats after taking away the class bases, and it didn't seem to add up. Oh well.

I paired MU with Lucina. As I understand it, Morgan will not inherit Lucina's lord class, but will inherit Aether. Can she only inherit Aether, or could she inherit Rightful King from Lucina if I set it as her last skill as well?

I'm planning on going ahead and recruiting Morgan soon, just wondering.

This is kind of a dumb question, but if you get two units married then kill one of them does the survivor's ending change or does it go to their default ending? I'm just wondering because during one of the many times I've had to reset because Gaius died, I saw that on Maribelle's status screen it still said Gaius was her husband.

I paired MU with Lucina. As I understand it, Morgan will not inherit Lucina's lord class, but will inherit Aether. Can she only inherit Aether, or could she inherit Rightful King from Lucina if I set it as her last skill as well?

I'm planning on going ahead and recruiting Morgan soon, just wondering.

Only Aether. Chrom and Lucina don't pass down their last skill at all; they can only pass down Aether or Rightful King.

This is kind of a dumb question, but if you get two units married then kill one of them does the survivor's ending change or does it go to their default ending? I'm just wondering because during one of the many times I've had to reset because Gaius died, I saw that on Maribelle's status screen it still said Gaius was her husband.

My understanding is, married units retreat and therefore survive to not change the fact that the kids exist. Not sure whether or not this influenced the endings.

What is the best way to farm for gold in the post game? Or does that require DLC? Can I just use a Reeking Box in a high level area and hope to pick up 6k in Bullion?

wait for Gold and Silver DLC, much better than random reeking boxes

Reclassing units into barbarians to pick up the Despoil skill will also help with bullion collection, especially on high luck characters. Leif's Blade gives you the same effect. It's no Gold and Silver but on normal mode, you'll make a large return on your investment from Reeking Boxes. You can farm the DLC with Despoil on Hard and Lunatic, since reeking boxes cost so much more, and Lunatic challenges are stupidly hard and impossible to efficiently abuse.

Reclassing units into barbarians to pick up the Despoil skill will also help with bullion collection, especially on high luck characters. Leif's Blade gives you the same effect. It's no Gold and Silver but on normal mode, you'll make a large return on your investment from Reeking Boxes. You can farm the DLC with Despoil on Hard and Lunatic, since reeking boxes cost so much more, and Lunatic challenges are stupidly hard and impossible to efficiently abuse.

Well, that works too. I guess I need to raise an army of Barbarians. Should be fun. Thanks.

Question: For anyone who's done Chambray's Paralogue, is there a preferable choice between which side you support?

Fight with the armoured units if you want security (you don't want to have him killed by his own "comrades" right after recruiting him). The calvary are stuck in the forest and your own team can take out them fairly easily, provided they are strong enough.

I think FE13 stores items in the convoy in terms of uses, not physical number of weapons. That's why it works so strangely.

Fight with the armoured units if you want security (you don't want to have him killed by his own "comrades" right after recruiting him). The calvary are stuck in the forest and your own team can take out them fairly easily, provided they are strong enough.

So, other than possible strategic advantages, there's no rewards for one side over the other?

So, other than possible strategic advantages, there's no rewards for one side over the other?

If you want rewards, then fight both. There are 4 villages that give items, but you can get only 2 of them if you side with one group. You can hide Chambray (Yarne) into the unit who just recruited him anyway. You get an additional 10000G besides the 4 items if you fight both, which include 2 stat-up items.

If you want rewards, then fight both. There are 4 villages that give items, but you can get only 2 of them if you side with one group. You can hide Chambray (Yarne) into the unit who just recruited him anyway. You get an additional 10000G besides the 4 items if you fight both, which include 2 stat-up items.

the items are Energy drop, dracoshield, beast killer, and hammer to clear things up, not sure which are locked to which side.

I think I asked this before...

I know I asked this before...

But...

How many (approximately) units can you field per battle?

I'm guessing either 15 or 12... more towards the end of the game.

It is around 13-15 units (most of the time fourteen) towards the end of the game.